Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#241 lisa_k

lisa_k
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:03 PM

The parents & bridesmaids are going to walk down the aisle to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and I chose the traditional Canon in D for my dad and me.

And then we are coming back up the aisle to the mariachi band! I'm excited about that. I want them to start playing as soon as we are officially married!

#242 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
    • 1,619 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:22 PM

nice pick girls!!
      especially love the band idea when your married!
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#243 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
      • 938 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:03 PM

I was thinking of walking down to my parents wedding song, Annie's Song by John Denver. I originally was going to have them dance to the song at our reception, but my mom passed away this past August. I still want the song to be played and thought it would be perfect to walk down the aisle to.

#244 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
        • 1,619 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by IrishgirlinNY
          I was thinking of walking down to my parents wedding song, Annie's Song by John Denver. I originally was going to have them dance to the song at our reception, but my mom passed away this past August. I still want the song to be played and thought it would be perfect to walk down the aisle to.
          I am so sorry to hear about your mom, I almost lost my dad this past winter I can sort of relate. Again I am so sorry. I think that it would very nice. She would for sure like that!
          Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#245 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
          • 291 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
            That is so thoughtful - I think it's a great idea, there won't be a dry eye for sure...that is so sad to hear about your mom. I got teary eyed just hearing that

#246 lisa_k

lisa_k
            • 113 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
              I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I think that walking down the aisle to your parents' wedding song is such a wonderful idea. It will be perfect.

#247 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
              • 997 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

The bridesmaids will walk down the aisle to Love, Love, Love by the Beatles then Dad and I will walk to All you Need is Love! A real beatles feel but the songs are fun and will work well!

#248 JeniferLynn

JeniferLynn
                • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:19 PM

Quick Question, how are you ladies having this music played at the ceramony? I have not even thought of music. Are you bringing a Mp3 player with the songs loaded and speakers? The resort offers a band that will play but i was also hopiing to walk down the isle to something more traditional. Also, I would like to have a frist dance etc, and wondering if we will just take on music side of things because I dont think the resort does anything like that. any info would be great :)

#249 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                  • 1,619 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JeniferLynn
                    Quick Question, how are you ladies having this music played at the ceramony? I have not even thought of music. Are you bringing a Mp3 player with the songs loaded and speakers? The resort offers a band that will play but i was also hopiing to walk down the isle to something more traditional. Also, I would like to have a frist dance etc, and wondering if we will just take on music side of things because I dont think the resort does anything like that. any info would be great :)
                    My resort is offering me to bring a cd with all my songs, and they have a loud speaker, so check with your WC.
                    However I felt it would be easier for me to just put them all on an ipod, this way I don't have to hire a DJ for the reception, all the songs can be put on the Ipod in different list ceremony music, reception music ,walking down,walking back,signing papers ect..
                    I will be buying a docking system for the ipod where I will be able to play it loud. I will wait until boxing day for this, in hopes the price will drop alittle bit. I will also be using this in AHR so I'm def saving all alot of money!
                    Hope this helps!
                    Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#250 lisa_k

lisa_k
                    • 113 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JeniferLynn
                      We are having a guitarist play at the ceremony. We have a DJ for the reception. Our wedding coordinator took care of the microphone & speakers, which we have to pay an hourly rental fee for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users