reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

Carlota I really like this version I am planning on also using over the rainbow and will consider this one :)

Originally Posted by VanessaBB View Post

Carlota I really like this version I am planning on also using over the rainbow and will consider this one :)

Vanessa, i am happy to help other people!! I think this version is beautiful, it even likes me more than the original one! hahaha

Oh my, I didn't know I had to think of this...I'm having a guitarist. I think I like Canon in C...when I go down the aisle at least.  I have no idea about the rest of the time!

I have changed my mind... again! hahaha so difficult to choose btw so many songs I love for the aisle I have discovered a version of Over the Rainbow by The Piano Guys, so I am going with this!!

I wanted to have sth different from the original one, and thank godness I found this which I love. I love the fact is only instrumental. 

I did not know this guys and I love their versions. This is the link to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzF_y039slk

My made of honour is going to enter at minute 0.22 and I am going to do it at 0.44 after the "claps". I like the change here. 

This is great!

I will be walking down to "All Your Life" by The Band Perry. It was the song I sang to my fiance the night he proposed to me on our four year anniversary. Not a huge country music fan, but this song is so special to us now, we had to use it!

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride View Post

This is great!

Thanks! I am really happy with the song!!