#31 jawedding

• 197 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

thanks for bumping!
    33 People Booked!!

#32 crazyldy

• 174 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

I completely agree with her having the right. I just hope I NEVER do anything to offend because this place is so helpful.

#33 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

I am bumping this b/c I think that members need a reminder. Please be sure to read the entire thread, and especially Tammy host reply in post #5.

#34 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:14 AM

Bumping again

#35 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

if you haven't read this, please take the time to do so. thanks!

#36 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

time to bump this for sure :)

#37 bikegirl

• Banned
              • 319 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hi Administrators/Moderators,

Yesterday I logged on and could not see the website. It told me I was banned for "spamming destine2design" posts. Thing is, I have no idea what destine2design is!! I sent an e-mail via the Contact Us link and have not heard back.

When I logged on today it allowed me to see the forum but the banner was still showing as "Banned" under my name when I checked some of my posts.

I just posted this here and noticed it now shows Noob and the Banned banner is gone. Can someone please explain what happened? Did you guys accidentally ban me then take it off?

I just want to avoid this happening again...it's no fun seeing that message when you log in.

#38 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

hi bikergirl, you did actually accidentaly get banned...a mod mistakenly banned your account instead of a member that was spamming...that member has been banned and your ban, obviously lifted.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#39 bikegirl

• Banned
                • 319 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hi Tammy, thanks for letting me know. I thought as much but didn't get a notification from anyone so I wasn't sure what exactly happened.

#40 peterpanpixiedust

• 656 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:48 PM

When people are banned, are they permanently banned, or temporarily banned? I was just wondering because someone that was very helpful to me is now banned. Can we still pm her? I'm sorry I'm asking all of this, but I did a search and all I could find on bans was what you could do to get banned. I'm always afraid that I am going to do something on accident to get banned. This site is amazing and I seriously think it was a gift from above (or TammyHost... lol) and would hate to be blocked from its addictive qualities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users