Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

Nominate Your MothM for November!

It's that time again to nominate MothM's, this time for November!

We just started up this contest again last month, and we still have so many new members that many of you may not know about this contest. "MothM" is short for Member of the Month. Each month we open a thread where you can nominate a member as a "Mrs." or as a "B2B" (Bride to Be).

The rules are:

A) Please limit your choices - 1 nominee per category

(if you post more, only the first nominee will count)

B) The winners from the past 3 months cannot be nominated.

(Because we havent really done this contest since May, we'll just remind you of the last winners we did have, who are NOT eligible. We will then just continue as if it were uninterupted.)

October: Rebecca and Danielle

May: Alyssa and Christine

April: Maura and LC_Rachel

We will post a Poll with your nominations on Wednesday, so we can vote on our Mrs. and B2B for November by the end of the month.

Happy Nominating!

hmmm...I don't think i spend enough time in the planning threads to see who is being extra helpful. I might just skip nominating & only vote this time around.

I think now that you are the motm mod, we should change the name to "best member ever"

Ok, I had to think about this for a few minutes but here are my nominees...

Mrs~ Ann R. because she does a fabulous job with the BDW Biggest Loser!

BTB~ Harty because she ALWAYS says what I'm thinking and puts things in perspective for people. :)

I nominate Jacqueline for BTB - she gives good advice to girls even though she's not technically a DW bride, so that's great of her. Plus she's just fun wink.gif

I still need to think about the Mrs.

BUMP!

It's Tuesday, so you only have until tomorrow to nominate your Mrs. and Bride to Be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I think now that you are the motm mod, we should change the name to "best member ever"
heehee, you pay attention! wink.gif