Photo

Unique toast idea...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:25 AM

Seeing an earlier post about tequila wedding favors made me think of a wedding toast that was one of the more unique ones I've seen this season.

A Tequila toast! It was a fun, colorful idea, and really got the party going! I thought with all of the mexico destination brides we have here, someone might like to incorporate it. Definitely a break from tradition, but not everyone's traditional right? Here are a couple of pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:46 AM

And it's pretty...I love the blue & green.

Someone on here did a margarita toast. it was also cheaper than champagne.

#3 Pazoop

Pazoop
      • 223 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:03 AM

That's funny because just last week I emailed Kelley and asked about arranging a tequila tasting table at the reception at Las Caletas...wanted to have lemon and lime wedges, salt and shot glasses and a few different types of tequila so that people who wanted could go and do toasts. I think it could be really cool though to do it as a toast instead of a table....now I have to think about it!

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
        Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:10 AM

We had a tequila toast at our wedding too. It was fun :)
          Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#5 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:27 AM

this is so much fun - my friend did it at her wedding in Tucson, Arizona - it was great and very unique!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:30 AM

nathanial,

thanks for sharing the beautiful pics and the idea....

my resort also offered tequila tastings but i thought it was a bad idea for my group. my sister can be a boozer

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 rach220

rach220
            • 532 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:58 AM

The pics are great! I really wanted to do this, but if my FI and I start off with tequila we will be puking by the end of the night....no good...

Married July 16, 2009
              Aventura Cove Palace Resort
              Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#8 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:30 AM

We were thinking of this too but decided to go with a Sangria toast :)

#9 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:34 AM

I love that idea! I might just have to steal it... hahaha... hope you don't mind! Oh, and GREAT pics!!!

#10 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
                  • 1,213 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                    nathanial,

thanks for sharing the beautiful pics and the idea....

my resort also offered tequila tastings but i thought it was a bad idea for my group. my sister can be a boozer
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by rach220
                    The pics are great! I really wanted to do this, but if my FI and I start off with tequila we will be puking by the end of the night....no good...
                    Yeah, its got to be reserved for the right folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users