Has anyone ordered their invitations online?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bashigyal

• 64 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:32 AM

And if so, what site did you use and was their quality good? I've decided not to go the DIY route, and just want it done easy and fast. Have seen some designs I like on weddingpaperdivas.com....has anyone used them? Looking for some referrals, please, to a good quality online invitation source. Thanks in advance!!

#2 BachataBride

• Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:56 PM

Lots of people (myself included) have used Vistaprint for their invitations (along with many other paper needs!). Here are a few threads...

Good Luck!

#3 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

I have been thinking about it. My costs are going to be more than I wanted to spend I am looking at about $250 for 50 invites, STD, and envelopes. I am going to check out that vistaprint. I am not very creative but Fiance is.
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#4 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

I would try etsy as well.

I used DecadentDesigns on etsy. Mine were more than I wanted to spend, but I also added a lot of things that I wasn't planning on adding.

But if you search "wedding invitations" on etsy, you will find a ton of stuff.

#5 RRsmile

• 48 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:11 PM

I used InvitationsbyChristina. I found her on ebay and i 100% LOVE my invitations...just sent them out yesterday. She did exactly what I asked and was so helpful and fast!! The quality I thought was great and am asking her to do thank you cards and other stuff as well.

#6 Katiebelle

• 73 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

I used chocolateboxinvitations.com. She has ideas and pictures on her website...but you can design your own basically! That might be an option!

#7 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:15 AM

I think we used the theamericanwedding.com. They turned out really nice and they were around how much we wanted to spend. The only thing is ours had a lot of pieces to them so we had to put them together. It was tedious.

#8 jesjess

• 228 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:18 AM

We are also going to order trough internet! I dont think you want my internet adresses because all my sites are Dutch :-)

#9 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:40 AM

I just posted my invitations-I just usedPrim and Pixie and they were great. I know a few other brides on here have used them as well

#10 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:55 PM

I ordered mine from Unique Wedding Invitations * Handmade Invitations I love them and was really impressed with the quality of the paper compared to samples I had gotten from other online companies.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users