Sign in to follow this  
bashigyal

Has anyone ordered their invitations online?

And if so, what site did you use and was their quality good? I've decided not to go the DIY route, and just want it done easy and fast. Have seen some designs I like on weddingpaperdivas.com....has anyone used them? Looking for some referrals, please, to a good quality online invitation source. Thanks in advance!!

I have been thinking about it. My costs are going to be more than I wanted to spend I am looking at about $250 for 50 invites, STD, and envelopes. I am going to check out that vistaprint. I am not very creative but Fiance is.

I would try etsy as well.

I used DecadentDesigns on etsy. Mine were more than I wanted to spend, but I also added a lot of things that I wasn't planning on adding.

But if you search "wedding invitations" on etsy, you will find a ton of stuff.

I used InvitationsbyChristina. I found her on ebay and i 100% LOVE my invitations...just sent them out yesterday. She did exactly what I asked and was so helpful and fast!! The quality I thought was great and am asking her to do thank you cards and other stuff as well.

I think we used the theamericanwedding.com. They turned out really nice and they were around how much we wanted to spend. The only thing is ours had a lot of pieces to them so we had to put them together. It was tedious.