Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides

• Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#891 baririce

baririce
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

How much did Juan quote you for just the images on CD's and for how long?

#892 emsdds

emsdds
    • 16 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

Here is the Save the Date postcard that we used, we decided on the first one. We took this picture when we were in Mexico for site visits. SproullieDesigns from etsy is who did them, she  did a great job!

#893 baririce

baririce
      • 22 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:37 PM

He misunderstood what i wanted and quote me almost 2,000.  When I told him I just wanted the images, he said I should go through Cecelia and she would work that out. What about you?

#894 Adfaircloth06

Adfaircloth06
        • 15 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

It's my understanding the resort provides transportation to and from the airport. We booked our trip and our guests land packages through a travel agent (our guests booked air travel on their own). The travel agent told us there was no extra cost for airport transfers unless you want a private transfer. However, you may want to keep in mind and tell your guests too that on departure the transfer is probably going to be 3 - 4 hours before your flight. So if you have a 10 am flight departing from Cancun, be prepared to catch the shuttle anytime between 5 am - 7 am from the hotel. Again this information is coming from our travel agent.

If you're not using a travel agent you may want to get your guests itinerary's for when they're arriving and departing from the airport and send it to Cecelia and see if she can arrange the transfers. We're just sending all flight info to our travel agent and she is coordinating that info with SMB.

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by baririce 

Are you providing transportation from the airport to the hotel? I would like to do this, but not sure who to go through for this.

#895 kriztie707

kriztie707
          • 196 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

We provided transportation for our guests who flew with us. We used Cancun Transfers. We had a private van for seven of us. It was only $105 round trip for everyone. From what I believe the transportation that is included is not private, which means you could possibly stop at many resorts on your way to SMB. This can add significant time to your drive. The cost of private transportation is worth it to us. We have always arranged private transportation for each of our trips to Mexico.

Originally Posted by baririce View Post

Are you providing transportation from the airport to the hotel? I would like to do this, but not sure who to go through for this.

#896 nicc80

nicc80
            • 114 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hey everyone, novice to here!! Is a welcome dinner different then a rehearsal dinner?  I do want my guests to have a chance to get to know each other before ceremony day.  Also, how many days are you spending with your guests before the ceremony day?  Our guests are traveling appx. Saturday to Saturday and we mary on Wednesday then we are thinking of leaving secrets on Friday.  so 4 days before ceremony and 1 full day after.

Please share your thoughts

Nicole

#897 Linzb143

Linzb143
              • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Hey Ladies! I am in boston but I am using a client of mine, and amazing travel agent Gina Tasio from Travel Emporium in New Jersey. She is awesome and she is the one that set me up with secrets to begin with! We couldn't have done it without her!

#898 IvanG

IvanG
                • Vendor
                • 967 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:23 AM

Hola Girls!

I just want to share some pics with you from the last wedding at Secrets Maroma Beach 

Best

#899 baririce

baririce
                  • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

Those look great! How many people did you have? I think we will have around 60 people. I would love to know all the things you planned that were part of the package and extra.  Great centerpieces! 

#900 baririce

baririce
                    • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

Oh, just realized those were posted from the DJ. Sorry!

Originally Posted by baririce 

Those look great! How many people did you have? I think we will have around 60 people. I would love to know all the things you planned that were part of the package and extra.  Great centerpieces! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users