Simistar - I know...I've posted there about the planning part. Thanks for the link though. Don't you think there should be a new one for reviews AFTER you get married there. I think, for anyone looking through threads for information, that the other one is SOOO long and planning tips and actual wedding reviews would be all mixed together.

I thought that I noticed awhile ago that some ladies should have already been married there by now, but I still have not heard anything. I'm just really curious as I'm sure you are as well. smile29.gif

Hey!

I'm not sure but I think all wedding reviews get posted in the wedding review section...I'm not sure what the protocol is though!

I'm not actually sure if anyone on this forum's been married there yet (aside from Jody who just posted her quickie review from the airport:-))...

I know I'm pretty much one of the first (Dec. 7th)...and I don't recall anyone saying they were getting married there before that...(but don't quote me on that :-))

So, I guess that's a MOD question...whether to have a thread here with Maroma reviews, or have them in the reviews section...? I don't know:-)

Yeah, that would make sense...to post your review in the wedding REVIEW section! lol

I always click right on the riviera maya section and didn't even notice the review section.

Hope Jody notices it. :-) I know that was just her short review in the other thread.

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe it was another forum that I noticed earlier dates for weddings there. Can't wait for pictures!

Hey New York! I am getting married the same weekend as Simistar and am using ole Bob as the DJ. So far he has been really great! Very flexible and even visited the resort for me and met with Cecilia. I wil let you know how it goes.. :)

I'm getting married here on December 19, 2009...anyone else getting married at Secrets Maroma Beach soon? I am interested if things have gotten better over the past couple of months.

Hi Lauraereed!

Nice to see another future SMB bride here. I'm getting married at SMB this July... so excited :)

You know, it seems like there's been a lull these past few months since most girls were married there in late 2008. There are a bunch of us getting married there in July.

It's been great communicating with Cecilia, she's been so quick to reply and seems like a sweetheart. Looking forward to meeting with her.

Hey ladies, I'm getting married at SMB this June! time is flying by. Cecilia was good about responding to emails in the beginning but recently a little slow. Not good since I have less than 2 months away! YIKES....and still need to get more details and things set in stone! Hopefully she responds soon sad.gif. Will keep you posted! Good luck planning and Congrats!

I agree, there has been abit of a lull since the weddings late last year. I am excited to hear there are some weddings coming up soon! Cecilia has been pretty good with her responses.

What are your plans for your weddings? We are having our symbolic ceremony on the beach and the reception near the pool. Are you guys having music during the ceremony or a DJ for the reception?

Congratulations!