Our wedding slideshow by Mark & Gwyne Owens!!!

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61 LoveMyFireman

• 35 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

WOW! What a gorgeous wedding! You are a stunning bride! I love the TTD pics as well. I started tearing up half way thru the slideshow! Gorgeous! I think you have me completely sold on a Kona Village wedding. Beautiful!

#62 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:27 PM

great pics, alyssa! awesome location- and the infinity pool pictures are BAnanas! Absolutely gorgeous. also I love your rings. we're meeting with a designer tomorrow, and you've given me some much needed inspiration

#63 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:22 PM

thanks!! the infinity pool is next door at the Four Seasons -it is salt water and heated - NICE!!

#64 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:16 AM

Alyssa, I don't know how I missed your pics before. I looked at them yesterday but didn't have time to comment....OMG, your wedding was SO GORGEOUS! And your photos are amazing. You are such a beautiful couple and the setting was stunning! I'm so excited about Kona Village now!

#65 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:42 PM

Fabulous pictures Alyssa! And I love all the songs played during the slideshow.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#66 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:43 PM

omgoodness! seriously that was so beautiful, i started to fill up looking at the pix, hearing the music, it was amazing. you two look so happy in love. your photographer is unbelievable, and captured such great moments! i cant even tell you what is my fav pic because they all are! everyone looked so happy, the way it was decorated, everything! im so happy that you have this to look back on. i love it, thx for sharing!

great first song choice too, that was my sister and her hubs first dance song ;o)

#67 missdanelle

• 687 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

OH WOW! I just watched the slideshow and everything was AMAZING! Absolutely beautiful! Yours is what other strive to be like. Congratulations

#68 klink

• 98 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

#69 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
                  • 251 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:58 PM

Wow Gwyne, I absolutely love the slideshow! its was sexy to say the least. You look beautiful
                    Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

#70 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:56 PM

OMG I'm a freak! i CANT BELIEVE I NEVER SAW THIS!!!!!!!!
                    going to look right now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users