Photo

How I asked Sol Tamargo to marry me (with photos) longish..

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    i just want to pinch both of your cheeks!
    hahahahahaha me too!!!

Sol felicidades!!!

#32 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

Oh wow, that's just awesome and amazing! What a wonderful couple you two are!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#33 sarita

sarita
      • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

Wow what a beautiful story! I can certainly relate to long distance love and the "hard crying" with the goodbyes. I wish you and Sol many happy tomorrows! ENHORABUENA!!!!
        Sarita & Pepe's Wedding in Sevilla, Spain

"to love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides"

#34 soltamargo

soltamargo
        • Vendor
        • 216 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

Gracias!!!!... you are so nice!!...

#35 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:45 PM

What a beautiful story! Matt, you get an A+ on the proposal. Great job, and how awesome that you have such great pictures to remember the day...

I agree with the other girls, you two are just too cute. You can totally tell from your pictures how happy you are and that you belong together. I truly believe in fate and "soulmates". I'm so glad you both found yours!

#36 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:23 PM

Great story guys that's so awesome....I can totally relate to ur story aswell, what is up with mexico and meeting the person u r destined to be with? as I met my fiance in mexico aswell

well I wish u 2 all the happiness in the world, u seem to live an awesome, happy life...I'm very jealous :) btw awesome pics and can't wait to see the ones from your upcoming wedding

#37 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:55 AM

Will you get married cameras in hand? hehheh Sol you are so beautiful, Matt your a lucky boy.
                Sol your photography is my absolute favourite, I want to come to Mexico just so you can take our pictures. Your pictures have set the bar and I can't find anyone who even comes close. If I had discovered you earlier we would have booked our wedding, in Mexico around your schedule, I would have loved for you to have taken our trash the dress photos, and I would love for you to take pictures of my children. Now I can only dream, maybe next year, when we visit Mexico, I'll pack up our wedding attire and pretend it's the day after the wedding.
                Once again congratulations, what a beautiful love story.
                Kelly~

#38 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:18 AM

Beautiful story you two are so lucky. Who does the best photographers get do their photography

#39 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,861 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:09 AM

OMG that is such a great story! And amazing photos to go with it!!!

#40 soulmates

soulmates
                    • 538 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:41 AM

That is such a wonderful story!!!!!! You two are truely an amazing couple. Thanks for sharing with us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users