Photo

I give up! Need WC

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:57 PM

OK, Ladies. I've gone back and forth on this forever!

I really didn't want to hire a wedding coordinator, b/c my costs were getting out of control to begin with.

Now that I have all vendors except for vase rental and transportation booked, I'm DONE.

I need someone to coordinate the DJ, Mariachi, Photographer and Guitarist. Oh, and the florist and set up or whatever else I need.

I think that is the problem. I don't know what else I need, and I don't want to deal with whatever it is.

SHould I do it. It's worth it, right?

I feel like I've had this conversation 7 times.

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:20 PM

Well after hearing about all your problems with the Sheraton, maybe you can get a good rate from Maye since you have alot done already. However with that said I totally think you can do it. With all the reviews, I'm sure you can pull it off.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:25 PM

i say give cabo wedding coordinator a shot...there prices are really great and they just did tasha's wedding...also she is on the board alot so you know how to find her

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 JENESIS

JENESIS
      • 394 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:55 PM

Thanks ladies. There is nobody else that understands what is going on.
        This site is a blessing.

#5 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:58 PM

I booked all my own vendors, but ended up hiring Maye as my WC because I was really worried about the day of stuff.

I truly understand your delima. I think it's worth it IMO. Less worries for you.
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#6 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
          • 151 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

I agree...go for it. You do not want to have to worry about anything on the day of. Go with Maye she is great!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JENESIS
            OK, Ladies. I've gone back and forth on this forever!

I really didn't want to hire a wedding coordinator, b/c my costs were getting out of control to begin with.

Now that I have all vendors except for vase rental and transportation booked, I'm DONE.

I need someone to coordinate the DJ, Mariachi, Photographer and Guitarist. Oh, and the florist and set up or whatever else I need.

I think that is the problem. I don't know what else I need, and I don't want to deal with whatever it is.

SHould I do it. It's worth it, right?

I feel like I've had this conversation 7 times.

Amber & Joe
            [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#7 Clussy75

Clussy75
            • 533 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:28 AM

I would like to get some gals' opinions on whether it's really needed to contract a seperate WC (like Maye for example) if the resort where we're having wedding (Dreams Los Cabos) already has a coordinator who seems to know a good bit. Do you girls think that the Dreams WC will be enough to help keep things straight for me or do they just book what you need and the rest is up to us on the actual wedding day? Any feedback would be sooooo helpful.
              Claudia & Sean
              11/11/07

#8 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

I've heard that the dreams WC is great and an outside one isn't needed. Sarah just did a legal wedding there and just used the dreams WC and she said everything went perfect..

#9 Clussy75

Clussy75
                • 533 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

That's GREAT to hear. Good, just making sure my budget isn't missing anything that's NEEDED to make this day go as we'd love for it to. Thanks Tammy!
                  Claudia & Sean
                  11/11/07

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users