Post here if you are getting married in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

#711 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:06 AM

Melissa & Cagney...welcome

how is the planning coming so far? where r u from?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#712 MrsHamblett2012

MrsHamblett2012
    • 118 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:24 AM

Thank you! I am from Vermont! The planning is coming ok. At first it was very confusing but then i found this website and it brought everything to another level!! I have gotten so many ideas from here and I am so exctied to keep planning!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Melissa & Cagney...welcome

how is the planning coming so far? where r u from?

#713 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

hi. burlington, ontario. Gran Bahia on november 17th. we did the email save the dates too and it worked out great. if anyone is interested in the steel drums without paying for steel drums there is a guy with a website that for $6 will send you the tracks of all the typical wedding music in steel drums and they're really great. here's the website. check it out and give it a listen. 

has anyone thought about their music? do we bring in both cd form and ipod form...and how many do we make, what order is everyone doing...my FI and I were starting the process....and then i got lost lol lol

slow ... slow...then fast or slow fast slow? OMG I need a DJ in the family lol

what do you ladies think

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#714 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
      • 447 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:43 PM

Hi ladies,

I just got back from my amazing wedding in Jamaica! Let me assure you.....it is beautiful! You will all have a wonderful time! If you get a chance, get out of your resort and explore the island! We were able to see a lot of the island and it was all so worth it! Good luck with all your planing!

#715 MrsHamblett2012

MrsHamblett2012
        • 118 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:54 AM

Thanks for sharing!  What resort did you stay at?  If there is one thing that we MUST do what would it be?! :-)

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

Hi ladies,

I just got back from my amazing wedding in Jamaica! Let me assure you.....it is beautiful! You will all have a wonderful time! If you get a chance, get out of your resort and explore the island! We were able to see a lot of the island and it was all so worth it! Good luck with all your planing!

#716 MsTPT

MsTPT
          • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum, and will be married in Jamaica on May 16, 2012 @ Sandals, Royal Caribbean. I would like to talk or email any brides if they are using any Sandals resorts in Jamaica.

#717 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
            • 447 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by MrsHamblett2012 

Thanks for sharing!  What resort did you stay at?  If there is one thing that we MUST do what would it be?! :-)

Hi there! We stayed at Coral Cove Resort and Spa which was about 30 mins out of Negril. Ooh hard question-everything that we did was so memorable. I think taking a day trip into Negril was def. memorable. We went to the Negril Craft Market, ate lunch on the beautiful 7-mile beach and swam in the crystal clear water. It was fun to explore the city for the day and then retreat to our private, romantic and very peaceful resort.

#718 sandjmod

sandjmod
              • 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:23 AM

User Name: sandjmod
                Name: Stephanie & Jeremy
                Wedding: December 3, 2011
                in JA: 11/30/11 - 12/9/11

Yay!!

#719 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
                • 85 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

welcome...i am a few days after you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sandjmod 

User Name: sandjmod
                  Name: Stephanie & Jeremy
                  Wedding: December 3, 2011
                  in JA: 11/30/11 - 12/9/11

Yay!!

#720 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:20 AM

Welcome to the forum girls, you'll find a ton of information on here...these brides know what their talking about!!!!

good luck & happy planning

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users