Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#181 mitzy7

• 61 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:42 PM

I am sooo excited that I finally get to post in this thread! It is official as of today, that I will be getting married in Cabo!!! :)

User Name: Mitzy7
    Name: Jen & John
    Wedding: May 13th, 2010
    in Cabo: I think flying out May 10th (but flights are still not confirmed)

#182 carlykay

• 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:07 PM

Yeah! We have made our plans official now and ready to post. :)

User Name: carlykay
      Name: Carly and Steve
      Wedding: June 26th, 2010 in Cabo

I need to get official Save the Dates sent and start looking for a dress!

#183 Christilane

• 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:39 PM

I am a soon to be Cabo bride! We have booked the Riu Palace for June 15, 2010!! I'm SOO excited and can use any advice you all have!! :)

#184 FutureMrsGedman

• 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:46 PM

Cabo bride!!!

October 23, 2010
          Dreams Los Cabos OR Cabo Azul! TBD... :)

#185 jacqueline1

• 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:31 AM

I'm planning on getting married at the Melia Cabo Real. Any ideas or help is appreciated!

#186 Patti

• 555 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:05 PM

I'm a Cabo bride getting married December 19, 2009 at Hilton Los Cabos. Can't wait!!

#187 nicole.gia

• 318 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:32 AM

Patti! You are getting married on my birthday!!! I am getting married at the Hilton Los Cabos too on June 21, 2010! congrats!!!!

Originally Posted by Patti
                I'm a Cabo bride getting married December 19, 2009 at Hilton Los Cabos. Can't wait!!

#188 Patti

• 555 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:05 AM

Well, I'll definitely think of you on that special day, Nicole. Have you been to the Hilton and/or Cabo before? Who's your WC? PM me and tell me what all you have planned so far. I'd love to hear your details.

#189 Rebekah4005

• 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

Hi! We're going to Cabo next summer to get married. Not sure of the date yet but will probably be in July 2010. Haven't decided on a resort yet either but we are looking at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and the Fiesta Americana (at least those are the only 2 to reply to my email requests for information yet!). If anyone has or is planning on getting married at either resort, let me know what you think of them!

Name: Rebekah & Doug
                    User Name: Rebekah4005
                    Location: Cabo (looking at PB Sunset Beach & Fiesta Americana)
                    Date: July 2010

I am getting a little confused about which resorts have wedding coordinators on staff that you work with and which ones don't so you'd have to hire an outside WC. Can anyone help with sorting this out for me and what an outside WC typically costs (we're not looking for anything big or fancy)?

#190 Maritza

• 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

I am getting married in Cabo at the Riu Palace on September 2010. I will have about 30 people attending. I am a bit nervous whether or not to hire an outside planner, and have my wedding elsewhere only because we would like to have our own private party with open bar. I want to pick my own cake, I don't know if Riu gives you any choices of what flavor you want in cake, or choices in flowers and so forth. I heard that they charge $15 and hour per person for open bar. I just don't understand why would they do that if everyone is staying there and its all inclusive. Please help I'm confused and don't know what's best. I want everything to go smooth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users