ACDCDCAC

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

I am sooo excited that I finally get to post in this thread! It is official as of today, that I will be getting married in Cabo!!! :)

User Name: Mitzy7

Name: Jen & John

Wedding: May 13th, 2010

in Cabo: I think flying out May 10th (but flights are still not confirmed)

Yeah! We have made our plans official now and ready to post. :)

User Name: carlykay

Name: Carly and Steve

Wedding: June 26th, 2010 in Cabo

I need to get official Save the Dates sent and start looking for a dress!

Patti! You are getting married on my birthday!!! I am getting married at the Hilton Los Cabos too on June 21, 2010! congrats!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
I'm a Cabo bride getting married December 19, 2009 at Hilton Los Cabos. Can't wait!!

Well, I'll definitely think of you on that special day, Nicole. Have you been to the Hilton and/or Cabo before? Who's your WC? PM me and tell me what all you have planned so far. I'd love to hear your details.

Hi! We're going to Cabo next summer to get married. Not sure of the date yet but will probably be in July 2010. Haven't decided on a resort yet either but we are looking at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and the Fiesta Americana (at least those are the only 2 to reply to my email requests for information yet!). If anyone has or is planning on getting married at either resort, let me know what you think of them!

Name: Rebekah & Doug

User Name: Rebekah4005

Location: Cabo (looking at PB Sunset Beach & Fiesta Americana)

Date: July 2010

I am getting a little confused about which resorts have wedding coordinators on staff that you work with and which ones don't so you'd have to hire an outside WC. Can anyone help with sorting this out for me and what an outside WC typically costs (we're not looking for anything big or fancy)?

Thanks!

I am getting married in Cabo at the Riu Palace on September 2010. I will have about 30 people attending. I am a bit nervous whether or not to hire an outside planner, and have my wedding elsewhere only because we would like to have our own private party with open bar. I want to pick my own cake, I don't know if Riu gives you any choices of what flavor you want in cake, or choices in flowers and so forth. I heard that they charge $15 and hour per person for open bar. I just don't understand why would they do that if everyone is staying there and its all inclusive. Please help I'm confused and don't know what's best. I want everything to go smooth.