Sign in to follow this  
sarafish81

Canadians @ Playa Pesquero

They don't steam them, Yaly offered to have my ironed when I asked to have it steamed. LMAO, I told her thank you but no. I did was Sara recommended. I hung it up in the shower and steamed it whenever I had a chance. It was perfect on my wedding day.

Thanks for the advice on steaming etc. I will be sure to leave my dress in the bathroom. The bridal shop is going to pack it for me in my carry on luggage - they just told me to bring a bed sheet for them to wrap it in. Hopefully it will travel well! Speaking of travelling well we just found out our TA upgraded us both ways to executive class on the plane!!! Pretty excited about that!

Wow Jill I can't believe how many people you have booked already...thats AWESOME!!! I started to get excited last night when our TA told us we had 9..LOL.

Thanks Megan, I will have to pick one of those up at Walmert for sure!!

Kosh/ Megan: I was very surprised by the turn out! There are still 9 people that have RSVP'd put have yet to pay their deposit. I am e-mailing them this weekend to see where their heads are at and if they are still interested in joining us!

Are you guys doing the whole legal thing? We are and I know we only need our passport and Birth Cert. just in case.....but what about your marriage licencehuh.gif How are guys dealing with that? LOL... Just thought about it as I was typing.....

Cheers!! wink.gif

We are doing the legal ceremony too.. I was under the impression that we didnt need a marriage license.. that we only need to get our marriage certificate... Please let me know if i am wrong..