30 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    it is really cute jamie!!!!! and once it's perfected and u have your dress on etc, you will look gorgeous!!
    Thanks Jac.! My dress just came in, and my hairstylist said we will have at least 2 or 3 more hair trials before the actual day to perfect it. Maybe I'll get a pic of the dress and the hair all together next time!!

I think it's gonna look awesome with my dress, which is strapless. Ooooh I'm getting all girly and excited now lol!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:41 PM

I love the hairstyle Jamie! Very cute on you!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TA Maureen
        Your hair looks great! I'm glad you're so happy with it. Sorry about the stupid BM's though. It sucks when they can't just be there for you when you need them.
        Thanks Maureen - yeah, stupid BMs!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 yamille

yamille
        • 1,460 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

Omg. I am just impressed that you are so on the ball with a hair trial! OUr wedding is the same weekend and I am nowhere near that phase. It looks great!

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by yamille
            Omg. I am just impressed that you are so on the ball with a hair trial! OUr wedding is the same weekend and I am nowhere near that phase. It looks great!
            Hey Yamille! Well, to be honest I can't really take the credit for "being on the ball" My hairstylist recommended it, because we were trying to decide if I needed to grow my hair out some or if I could leave it short. Due to the weather in PV that time of the year (hot and humid!) she thought an updo would work best so that my hair doesn't just completely "fall" 10 minutes after it's done

We're getting closer - are you excited? I am!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#16 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
            • Vendor
            • 278 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

hi Jaime! I had to come and check it out! That is going to work really well for you, you are wise to think about the humidity factor. I really like it that it has some height and movement, you are going to look amazing! Don't you dare post a photo with both dress and hair before the wedding day!

#17 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
              • 1,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:37 PM

I love it!!! I know what you mean about fun - I went to the hairdresser on Saturday and she played around with my hair and extensions. It's so fun!

Your skin looks fab too, btw!

#18 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

i think it's cute! are you still going to need the extensions when your hair gets longer?

#19 Christi

Christi
                  • 1,905 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

You look awesome...what a fun hairstyle... a butterfly clip would be perfect!

#20 samanthag

samanthag
                    • 896 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

Hey Jamie!

Your hair looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm very excited for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users