My Bridal Hair Trial w/PICS!!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:58 AM

I LOVE my hair :) This is just a quick mock-up that she did in like 10 minutes. The hair she had doesn't exactly match my hair, but you get the idea... I really like it Also, we made the decision to grow my hair out about 3 inches longer so that the bun can come down a little more on the side. I'm gonna miss my short little bob in the meantime!

Of course, all my BMs flaked on me - thank goodness my sis came to my rescue at the last minute to go with me!!! I just sent one of my BMs a "serious" letter asking her if she really wants to be a BM, cause I haven't heard anything from her on the wedding front. Told her that I would honestly understand if she doesn't have the funds/time, and that she would still be included in things, but this is a special time to me and I need my girls around me.

Ok so ANYWAYS (sorry kind of got off on a tangent there now didn't I? lol)... without further ado... my HAIR!!! :) (btw, there are over 15 pics - can't say I ever let you down in the pics department! haha)

I did the first two big so you can see some extra detail. If you want to see bigger pics of the rest - go here: Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Btw, my sister is going to buy me a really nice crystal clip from Neiman's or something - something cool that I could pass down to stick right above the bun... I'm thinking something with a butterfly, cause butterflies mean a lot to me.

(Excuse the pit stains - LOL)

More to come...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:00 PM

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#3 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:04 PM

HAHAHAHA sooo picture happy Jamie ... but you know how we are!!! Luv the do and it's going to look great on you for your wedding day espec with your dress!!!

#4 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:17 PM

Wow! That looks so beautiful on you!!!

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

Love the picts! Your hair looks great!!!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

Thanks girls! Can I add how much FUN it was going from having *barely* enough hair to pull into the tiniest pony tail (basically just a little longer than my siggy pic) to having a 'do like that?! Gotta love hair extensions/add-ons!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#7 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

That will look so good! Very beachy and practical, but still pretty.

I love that you posted so many pics! You know us well!

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

Erin - lol, yes I know BDW girls all too well when it comes to pics! haha

Oh and this is sort of random and unplanned but the colors I'm wearing in my top are our wedding colors! Fuchsia and Teal/Turquoise

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#9 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:15 PM

it is really cute jamie!!!!! and once it's perfected and u have your dress on etc, you will look gorgeous!!

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

Very cute do!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users