Sign in to follow this  
akumalbound

please post fan programs

please post your fan programs and also what paper you used. i have the template i'm just curious to see examples. i know this has been covered i have just been online too long today so i can't handle searching through all of these posts! :) thanks!

I did two different fans.

The first one is the actual fan template from Aylee. This will be on each guest's chair at the wedding.

Click the image to open in full size.

The second fan is going to sit on top of each plate at dinner. The menu will sit on top of the fan. This fan has a thank you note tied to the bottom.

These fans came from whiteaisle.com : Paper Fans for Wedding Guest Favors, Hand Held Fans, Wedding Hand Fans, White Paper Fans

All of my paperstock is from Discount Wedding Invitations, Vellum Paper, Vellum Envelopes, Card Stock Source - Paperandmore.com. I used crimson metallic cardstock for the outside leaves, and champagne metallic cardstock on the inside. The text is printed on platinum vellum and affixed to the champagne cardstock with spray adhesive.

I actually embossed each outside piece using a Fiskars texture plate and texturing tool. I bought them at Hobby Lobby, but here's a link to what they look like: Fiskars 12-5659 6pc Texture Plate Set II: Widget Supply. I used the "filigree" plate, which is the second from the left on the top row. Warning- this is a time consuming project!

Edited to add: I used brads from Hobby Lobby. They don't list their measurement, but my guess is that they're about 1/4 inch in diameter.

Sarah - each time I look at your projects, I'm more impressed!! You should really go into this business! I wish I could hire you for my programs! They look GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkw View Post
Sarah - each time I look at your projects, I'm more impressed!! You should really go into this business! I wish I could hire you for my programs! They look GREAT!
lol- what are they worth to you? I kinda have fun doing this stuff- maybe I should start a side business. I can see it now..."DW paper products extrordinaire by day....Labor and Delivery nurse by night..." roflmao