Jump to content
EDYTA

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

Recommended Posts

i'm pretty sure its a bouquet holder...but only on my bouquet not the bm bouquets
 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

Wow, I really love your flowers love.gifI like the fullness of them both.  Can I ask, if you know what are wrapped around the stems of the bouquet?

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Once again wow, the colors and the fullness of it is just simply beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by alysam4785 View Post

i'm pretty sure its a bouquet holder...but only on my bouquet not the bm bouquets 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I am just wondering how many brides just waited until you got to the resort and saw what flowers they had to offer? I asked my DWC what they do for bouquet and she said anything I want. I am wondering if i should take them pics of what I want or just go open-minded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooo...well, I'm not a gambler, and I'm picky, so I've been googling images of bridal bouquets for the last 8 months!  I hope to narrow it down to 3 or 4 "inspiration" photos for the WC to hand over to the florist.  It's just that things can get lost in translation...and what I would describe in words may not necessarily be what pops into the head of the florist.
 

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post

So I am just wondering how many brides just waited until you got to the resort and saw what flowers they had to offer? I asked my DWC what they do for bouquet and she said anything I want. I am wondering if i should take them pics of what I want or just go open-minded.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

 

Oooo...well, I'm not a gambler, and I'm picky, so I've been googling images of bridal bouquets for the last 8 months!  I hope to narrow it down to 3 or 4 "inspiration" photos for the WC to hand over to the florist.  It's just that things can get lost in translation...and what I would describe in words may not necessarily be what pops into the head of the florist. 

 

 

I totally agree! I have been looking for a while now, but have not found what I'm looking for. I'm never too good at describing what I want either. Then if i don't like something I get frustrated and just say i like it anyway. I'm just wondering how to incorporate their tropic flair. How can I know what flowers they will have local? Since you have been looking for so long : )   Do you have any pics that are limited to three colors at the most that have flowers draping down over the hands?

 

For AHR I am also looking for some great inspirational pics that are Roses with babys breath with a fun twist. I know I want to go along those lines...Just not quite sure how to spice it up. I did get three jeweled starfish that I plan on putting in both bouquets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the first thing I did was to figure out which flowers I loved and which flowers to put on my "please do not use" list.  I know I want a round, hand tied, multi-pink bouquet of assorted flowers.  I googled every possible way you could describe what I have in my head...by colour, flower type, etc...clicked on "images" and scrolled...and scrolled...and scrolled...for what must be a combined total of 12 days (it seems!)...and I'm close, but I wish I had ONE perfect inspiration photo to hand over.  Maybe it's better though to hand over 3 or 4 and say, "this is kinda what I'm looking for...I would be happy with something along this line, so go to it!".  I plan to send my top picks to the WP about 6 weeks ahead of time...whether or not they get shared with the florist is another thing I guess.  But I thought if the florist saw the inspiration pics ahead of time, they could place their flower order appropriately.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm... I think brides should check out which flowers are in season and which are out first with their florist (unless they picked all season flowers like roses), you don't wanna fall in love with one type of flower and learn that they are out of season.  Go local also help...as some imported flowers may not last that long under intense heat/humidity...local flowers usually last longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed...but I won't have any direct contact with the florist (I don't even know who does the flowers at this resort)...the flowers are included in the package we're purchasing and the WP just takes the order and places it.  I've been told to select from the "menu" that they've provided, or send/bring my photos.  That's why I'm taking the approach, "this is what I like/this is what I don't like...here are some photos/I'd be happy with anything along this line".

Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post

hmm... I think brides should check out which flowers are in season and which are out first with their florist (unless they picked all season flowers like roses), you don't wanna fall in love with one type of flower and learn that they are out of season.  Go local also help...as some imported flowers may not last that long under intense heat/humidity...local flowers usually last longer.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×