Sign in to follow this  
beach_knot

WANTED Adrianna Papell Silk Halter Dress

PLEASE HELP! Looking for, possibly two, Adrianna Papell Silk Halter Dress in size 4 and/or 6. Even will consider size 8 to alter! New or Used.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you in advance!! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Absolutely - I am still interested. I need two dresses. Both girls could wear a size 4 or 6 (petities). I was out bid in the ebay auction sad.gif So I need two dresses. You only have one possible 6 - the size 10 that was altered to a size 6. The 0's would be way too small. Sorry to confuse you. PLEASE do keep me posted on if she is interested -much appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Rachel

Ok, Rachel, I pm'd you my SIL's info for the one that she has. I let her know the price we discussed and told her that you would like pictures of the dress noting the condition it is in.

I work very closely with that company and the owners. If you still need the dress I can see if they still have any available...the dress is 2 seasons old so it is a big maybe but if you are desperate I will try and it will probably cost wholesale or wholesale-25%...let me know

Hi Rachel! I have the dress in a size 6 - never worn, tags still on! I bought it as a surprise for my MOH but by the time I gave it to her, she'd already bought another dress (a surprise to me!). I could ship it to you ASAP. I'll PM you my email address in case you're interested.