Photo

Did anyone cry at their ceremony?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:24 PM

I've been to a ton of weddings, and I think it's so cute when the couple gets emotional!!!

#22 neen

neen
    • 633 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

i'm totally not a cryer and I've actually NEVER seen FI cry so I'm thinkin we'll get through it dry-eyed. We are doing a tribute to his mom though (who passed away) so we shall see...

#23 Kits55

Kits55
      • 607 posts
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
      • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:54 AM

OMG, thank you everyone for replying!! I feel SO much better now. So many of you made me laugh hysterically that I feel maybe I won't cry so much now! Those of you whose fiances/husbands cried, that's the cutest thing ever! I think FI will have shaking hands and maybe his voice will shake but he won't cry. i think I'll lose it if my Dad cries though!

#24 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
      • Banned
      • 242 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

I'm almost positive I'll cry. I cry at almost all weddings (quietly though). I just love weddings! It's the whole happy new beginning thing.

#25 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING?! i will be a freakin MESS! LOL!

there was already much bawling this weekend just dress shopping! i found the one, and everyone started crying when i came out in it, but i wasn't sure ... then they put a veil on my head and i was DONE! we were all laughing and crying at the same time because i SO have "ugly cry face." and my mom said that tom was going to cry when he saw me ... God i hope not because i will be a disaster if i see him crying!

i cry at everything ... happy, sad, commercials, movies, the election last night, so i'm with whomever said "if i didn't cry there'd be something wrong with me" LOL! i always wear all waterproof makeup because i'm constantly in tears. you'd think by now i would have figured out how to cry pretty, but not so much.

and OMG ... don't get me started on the father/daughter dance ... i let my dad pick the song and to my chagrin he picked a country song that is a total tearjerker: "i loved her first" ... i'm not getting thru that one alive!

#26 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
          • 636 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:31 PM

water proof mascara is a must lol... I wrote my vows two months ago and I still can't say them without bawling my eyes out.. don't know how I will get thru the ceremony..

#27 syl1115

syl1115
            • 789 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:59 PM

OMG, I am such a hard ass and don't usually cry about much (except during PMS time), but I did cry just when I got up to the officiant. Rob was looking at me like I was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen and I started to cry. It didn't really ruin my make-up. Waterproof is a great thing. I guess I'm not as much of a hard ass as I think I am. LOL
              Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#28 litl_april

litl_april
              • 351 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:18 PM

I love all the stories!! I, too, have a strong hunch that I will be crying at my wedding! I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who cried last night and cries even during some sappy commercials!! Haha, FI and I went to The Zack and Miri movie...yeah, cried toward the end of that and it's an all-out comedy! Oh well. Like others have said, if I don't cry at the wedding, there's probably something wrong with me. I completely started crying when I found "the dress" as well.

#29 Kits55

Kits55
                • 607 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:34 AM

Zack and Miri, lol I can't wait to see that movie, it looks so hilarious. i DID cry at two parts in What Happens in Vegas with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. haha I am actually very teary eyed and laughing at the same time reading your posts, i can't help it! I almost started crying when a vendor came into work yesterday and we were talking about the election, etc. dear god! Then yesterday one of my co-workers told me why one of the big wigs walks around looking all bored and sad and how he's one of her favorites and I almost lost it! I also cry when i'm happy, sad, upset, excited, etc. i just can't seem to control it! i wanted to have "I Loved Her First" but I'm pretty sure I can't handle that one, even thinking about it right now makes me teary eyed.

#30 Kits55

Kits55
                • 607 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:47 PM

we had our wedding last Saturday and I did NOT cry! I almost started bawling when I was walking down the aisle with my dad and I heard Canon in D. Instead I made a super ugly weird face and stopped myself. I also almost started crying during the ceremony but I stopped myself then too. I'm not sure why but I think I thought if I started crying I wouldn't be able to stop. I started this post thinking I was going to cry like a baby but I guess I saved myself from myself. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users