show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#581 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:40 PM

Hi ladies,
    Here is a picture of my ring. I love it! We are in the process of getting both of our bands custom made so I will post when I get them.

Click the image to open in full size.
    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#582 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
    • 110 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:19 PM

Here's what my set will look like! I LOVE it :)

I took this pic when we were looking for my FI's Wedding band!

#583 atrott

atrott
      • 208 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

This is my first time posting a pic too so I hope this works! My FI did good, I absolutely LOVE my e-ring!

http://Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

#584 magirl

magirl
        • 198 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

Just got mine!

#585 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:48 PM

Oooh Magirl, your ring is gorgeous!! i love it!
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#586 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

Love all these rings!

I have been beaming everytime I look at mine as DH just upgraded my center stone from 1ct to a 2ct! It is huge and beautiful!
              Loving married life! <3

#587 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:13 PM

I love the rings ladies. Keep posting!!

#588 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MysTea
                  JANINE!!!! im beginning to think youre my sista from anotha mother!!! toooo funny! youre ring is AMAZE-ING!!!!! I LOVE IT! Def. original and classic and most of all BLINGTASTIC! Mine IS is a princess cut center stone, baguettes around the mount and round diamonds around the band. I love it! My band(s) are identical to the band on the E ring, I put band(s) because I asked Fi for 2 because with one it just looks like I still have 1 ring on (I think the band is somewhat thin)...I havent seen them but I know the are in the house somewhere.....(I hope). Do u have your band?
                  Hi MysTea we sure are sista's from another mother. I do have my band, I need to post a pic of it. Its an eternity band. I think I will be moving my e-ring over to my right hand once we get married though and just wear my wedding band by itself. Its all very blingy together and I just don't want the two to rub. My accent stones are round and my center stone is also princess cut, on a platinum band. I do have to star shaped pink diamonds front facing and back facing on the band of my e-ring. I'll try to post of pic of my wedding band soon.

#589 magirl

magirl
                  • 198 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

Oh thank you I am over the moon about it! However I have to send it back to the jeweler as they sent me the wrong setting! It is supposed to platinum and this one is palladium. So they are resetting it in the correct setting for me. Uh! I dont' want to take it off!

#590 MysTea

MysTea
                    • 559 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JanineA
                      Hi MysTea we sure are sista's from another mother. I do have my band, I need to post a pic of it. Its an eternity band. I think I will be moving my e-ring over to my right hand once we get married though and just wear my wedding band by itself. Its all very blingy together and I just don't want the two to rub. My accent stones are round and my center stone is also princess cut, on a platinum band. I do have to star shaped pink diamonds front facing and back facing on the band of my e-ring. I'll try to post of pic of my wedding band soon.
                      NICE! I always loved the eternity band..cant wait to see it...and Mine for that matter....smh.
                      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users