Sign in to follow this  
MissPip21

Punta Cana or Wisconsin--Undecided

Thanks everyone! My family lives between GreenBay and Milwaukee near Lake Michigan, but I, myself, live in North Carolina right now. So either way, I am looking at planning a long distance wedding! cheers.gif

-Carissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxie-d View Post
Hi! Have you considered going away to get married and then having a reception in Wisconsin when you return? Perhaps showing a slide show of your wedding?
I was just talking about the reception in Wisconsin to my future in-laws yesterday. Has anyone else done this? I'm concerned about the cost of this.

Hi Carissa!

I live in Wisconsin.. between Green Bay and Milwaukee... pretty close to the lake :) So if there is ANYTHING I can do for you from here just let me know. I have priced out a few places around here for a reception after our destination wedding so if you'd like to talk about that just send me a PM!

As for the wedding... from the stand point of someone who lives in Wisconsin... RUN! To Punta Cana!!!! :) Actually I would say it really depends what YOU want. Weddings aren't cheap no matter where you go.

Let me know if you'd like any help or just want to talk about possible wedding locations here in Wisconsin! :)