Bouquet handoff

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kater

• 77 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

I haven't run across this in a thread yet..but I've been pondering this: If you don't have bridesmaids standing up with you, who do you hand your bouquet to when you need both hands

#2 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

I guess it would depend on who else is going to be there - perhaps someone special sitting in the first row (if you are having more than you and DH) - a mother, MIL, grandma?

#3 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:29 AM

Depending on where you are getting married either on the beach or in a gazebo.. maybe you could request a small table or pillar to rest your flowers down on. This way you won't have to walk away from your hubby to be and just turn to put them down.

#4 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:54 AM

Both of the above are great suggestions. I guess it really depends on how many guests are going.

#5 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:23 AM

I would think it would be best to hand it to someone in the front row.

#6 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

We had a table under our arch with stuff for the sand ceremony setup. I just put my bouquet down on it during the ceremony. You could pass it off to someone in the first row, but I wouldn't have wanted to step away from my DH during the ceremony. I think the table worked great.

#7 Joanna

• 42 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:08 PM

I think they will be able to set up a small table near you where you can place the flowers. Or the table for the sand ceremony should be close by and you could lay them there... that might look nice if you are having pictures taken of the sand ceremony too!

#8 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:26 AM

I handed my bouquet to my maid of honor. My flower girl was the closest to me but she began to get restless so i handed to maid of honor. She actually walked down with it after the ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users