Sign in to follow this  
trisha0612

Trish is here at the PARADISUS

YAY! So good to hear from you! We've all been thinking about you.

Blue skies are coming! You deserve it. Cant wait to hear all about it and see your gorgeous pics!

Whooo hoooo Trish!!! Super glad everything is working out for you, makes us brides with dates upcoming at DT a little more hopeful. Have a wonderful wedding and we can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

wow, you are so lucky, Paradisus was one of my top choices but was so much more expensive (the resort a little more, the wedding stuff WAY more for what I wanted).

I can't wait for you to post your review when you get back

So I have a few more obstacles in my way (cancelled flight, dress not done) but I'm on my way! We got our flight straightened out and we are still on!! Can't wait to get there and have a drink Trish!!! Paradisus here we come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&J2008 View Post
So I have a few more obstacles in my way (cancelled flight, dress not done) but I'm on my way! We got our flight straightened out and we are still on!! Can't wait to get there and have a drink Trish!!! Paradisus here we come!
OMG Brooke. It sounds like you are taking everything in stride.
You need a drink! girl_werewolf.gif

YAY! Im so happy everything worked out for you! You deserve the very best on your wedding day! All the very best to you and you new hubby :)

quick question...? How did you get re-directed to The Paradisus? I thought they were only re-directing to Dreams Cancun and Secrets? Im not very fond of either so Paradisus would be a great option!!!