• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#81 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by foxytv
    I am on my first month of Clomid, and just started my 2WW ... so we will see if it takes or not. I sure hope so!

I haven't checked in on this thread in a while so I have a lot of catching up to do!
    Hey ladies! I know I'm not on here much anymore, but I'm on FF (screenname Hopels) so would love to chat over there :) We're now on month 8 TTC, and just started month 2 with Clomid. We had a "chemical" pregnancy in December, which was totally depressing when AF came right before Christmas.

So, we're back at it again and trying to stay positive. My OB said to give it 3 months with Clomid, and if I'm still not pregos, he's sending me to a RE. So, I guess we'll see what happens!

Good luck to everyone and here's wishing for all the BFP's!

#82 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jenn
      Hey ladies! I know I'm not on here much anymore, but I'm on FF (screenname Hopels) so would love to chat over there :) We're now on month 8 TTC, and just started month 2 with Clomid. We had a "chemical" pregnancy in December, which was totally depressing when AF came right before Christmas.

So, we're back at it again and trying to stay positive. My OB said to give it 3 months with Clomid, and if I'm still not pregos, he's sending me to a RE. So, I guess we'll see what happens!

Good luck to everyone and here's wishing for all the BFP's!
      Jenn, I just pm'd you on ff the link to our bdw group :)

#83 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:36 AM

Just wanted to send a hug out to you all!

#84 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ErinB
          Hi ladies! We aren't TTC yet but I am becoming more open to the idea, instead of screaming and running in the opposite direction.

I just wanted to see what was up and wish you all luck for BFP's!
          Hi Erin! Looking forward to when you join all of us! Hopefully some of us will be prego by then... it's a long road, but it's exciting.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bisha
          Hello ladies! As you can tell from my siggy, I'm no longer part of this club but, my best friend is.
          Congrats Bisha - not much longer for you now. How has your pregnancy been so far?

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jamisoncollette
          I am finding fertility friend confusing! I feel like I am learning a foreign language. I wish I could go through all the tutorials instead of one a day. I told Dh it would be easier to get me drunk and take a ride on a Harley, I swear thats what worked last time Lots of luck everyone, and no I'm not drunk. Actually, I have been watching what I eat. Are there fertility foods?
          FF is very confusing at first. It's so weird. It's not as easy and user friendly as bdw. There's no mq function, you can't search, etc. it's like the same info gets asked over and over again, so it can be a bit annoying, but the charting is so fun and addictive :)
          What's your name on there? You should come and join us all!

Good luck everyone! I know I haven't been on bdw much lately. I'm going to try to get back into it this week.

#85 pryzeless

pryzeless
          • 614 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

I haven't been on BDW alot lately becuase I can barely stay awake any more. As you can tell from my ticker, it worked. I was using FF but I liked ivillage.com better. We were sucessful on our third try. I wish everyone lots of babydust!

#86 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
              I am finding fertility friend confusing! I feel like I am learning a foreign language. I wish I could go through all the tutorials instead of one a day. I told Dh it would be easier to get me drunk and take a ride on a Harley, I swear thats what worked last time Lots of luck everyone, and no I'm not drunk. Actually, I have been watching what I eat. Are there fertility foods?
              Are you using FF? You should definitely join our chat on there... What's your screenname on FF so we can send you a link?

#87 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
              • 1,257 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

Same as here-"jamisoncollette" I know, I am very original:)

#88 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
                  Same as here-"jamisoncollette" I know, I am very original:)
                  Hey there - I have no idea how to search that site. It's brutal compared to BDW. This is the best site!!! I miss its search functionality.

Hope you girls are all doing well!!!

#89 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:56 PM

I think someone was looking for this thread
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#90 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:01 PM

I can officially join this thread we started this month I have bought the book and now I am going to check out the sites that were recommended. I wish everyone TTC and mommys to be good luck!
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users