Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lovefreddy

"Twilight" Series and Movie Discussion--WARNING! Spoilers!

Recommended Posts

Thought you gals might like to see these....Skip this post if you don't want to see any stills from the sequel. These got paparazzi'd today from the Italian set of New Moon. Shirtless Rob Pattinson, who has INDEED been working out...hallelujah and hot damn that man is fine.

 

 

 

 

 

The dots that look like moles all over him are "registration points" they will use for what the director has called "a sparkle effect WAY cooler than the one used in Twilight" . lol

This dude is a genious.

 

 

 

This is the big reunion scene...sorry so big, but the kids are drivin me nuts so I can't take time to resize 'em right now.

 

 

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Thanks for posting those! But if I remember correctly, didn't Bella get to him before he stepped into the sunlight? So no sparkle effect? I could be wrong, I read through the books so fast they are a little fuzzy. Also, it looks like they had a makeup artist enhance his abs a little!

 

I am also looking forward to the movie! It should be better than the first one (I liked that one though). They probably have a bigget budget to work with due to the success of the first one.

 

I wonder how they are going to make Jacob look so tall??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobelle View Post
I wonder how they are going to make Jacob look so tall??
Prob the same way they make Tom Cruise look above 5'6. Good angles and tall shoes. wink.gif

I've VERY excited for this new movie to come out. I'm wondering if I should reread the books. I breezed through them so quick I don't know if I can remember the details!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Prob the same way they make Tom Cruise look above 5'6. Good angles and tall shoes. wink.gif
haha love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobelle View Post
Wow! Thanks for posting those! But if I remember correctly, didn't Bella get to him before he stepped into the sunlight? So no sparkle effect? I could be wrong, I read through the books so fast they are a little fuzzy. Also, it looks like they had a makeup artist enhance his abs a little!

I am also looking forward to the movie! It should be better than the first one (I liked that one though). They probably have a bigget budget to work with due to the success of the first one.

I wonder how they are going to make Jacob look so tall??
If I recall correctly, he did step out just as Bella got to him and she "tried" to push him back into the alley. So apparently it all happened before anyone could see him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me though or does Rob (edward) look a bit too skinny in those pics. I mean yes he is hot there but i feel like he needs a bit more meat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG OMG>>>> THNK YOU for posting those pics HAHA!!>.. very awesome.. now im getting excited for this movie... i heard there is more of edward in it then in the book.. so that kinda makes me happier since i was bummed he wasnt in it as much.. :P...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard the same thing. They are going to do scenes with him while he is away in South America and he will be appearing in Bella's scenes that she is "hearing" his voice. Or so I heard. SO that will be better than the book I think? I missed him in New Moon.

 

Have you guys seen buff Jacob? I'll try and find the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×