Photo

Dreams Tulum Closure (consolidated thread)

• Please log in to reply
690 replies to this topic

#151 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:14 PM

Jody-I would wait and see what happens on Monday with DT. According to the things that I have heard you should be fine next month...I could be wrong but it is worth waiting to hear what happens on Monday

#152 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

Hey Dreams girls. i'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work out for ya'all and you will have the weddings of your dreams.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#153 soltamargo

soltamargo
      • Vendor
      • 216 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

This is the last bulletin:

October 2, 2008

Good morning,

We regret that we are still in the process of securing the parole that will enable us to operate Dreams Tulum without hindrance or restrictions. We are still uncertain how long it will take for the authorities to review our permits and/or for us to obtain this parole so in order to ensure guests will have an uninterrupted holiday experience we are once again taking the precaution of relocating all arrivals until Monday, October 13th. Until we are sure that the guests will have access to the entire resort and facilities, we feel this is the best course of action to ensure the guests have an enjoyable vacation.

We will continue to work with you on these relocations and Daniel Mellado along with his sales team will be in touch to discuss this further in detail. All efforts will continue to be made to protect our guests in Dreams Cancun and Secrets Silversands when possible. Please rest assured that we will do everything possible to resolve this situation as expeditiously as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Kevin Wojciechowski
        Vice President Sales & Marketing
        AMResorts

#154 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

i just heard that they most likely will not be open until october 11...that is the new date...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#155 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:13 PM

Sol, thank you sooo much!!! I wait anxiously for these updates. Not very good news but at least it's real news from someone way at the top. Thanks again!

#156 trisha0612

trisha0612
          • 491 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

october 11th...that's the day AFTER my wedding! swweeeeet!

anyways...let's see..I leave in less than 48 hours and I have NO idea what to tell any of my guests as to where we will be, NO idea where we will be staying, and no idea as to what part of my wedding will remain...lol
            Travis & Trish
            10-10-08
            Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#157 amy706

amy706
            • 506 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:44 PM

trish- have you spoken to Landy or Lizette in the last day or so? With your wedding days away I cannot believe they haven't actually connected with you live on details. I would stalk the hell out of them to get some answers.

REGARDLESS- yoiur attitude is great and its going to be great in the end. Certainly another story to tell your grandkids about!!
              Amy706
              Washington, DC
              Dreams Tulum
              December 5, 2008
              Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#158 Madbride2009

Madbride2009
              • 51 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:50 AM

Travis and Trish... you have each other, whatever happens know that. I'm thinking about you guys! Good luck!

#159 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,921 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:20 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by trisha0612
                  october 11th...that's the day AFTER my wedding! swweeeeet!

anyways...let's see..I leave in less than 48 hours and I have NO idea what to tell any of my guests as to where we will be, NO idea where we will be staying, and no idea as to what part of my wedding will remain...lol
                  you know how they say rain on your wedding day is good luck You two must have some MAJOR luck going your way!
                  I can't wait to hear about the adventure when you get back! And then you can tell the rest of us on the forum to stop whinning when we can't get the flowers we want, etc.!
                  Best to you and your man!

#160 niels408

niels408
                  • 327 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:58 AM

Trish! Your amazing...keep that sassy attitude & stay positive :) Your day will be great & I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! I wish you were out here in Denver so I could take you out for a drink!!!

I'm sending hugs your way!

Laura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users