doblauvelt
    • 380 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:54 PM

yyayayayayayay :)

#43 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:13 PM

I saw them advertising season 2 on TV but never watched the first season! I may have to find it somewhere if it's this good :)

I think I'll also have to read the series.. I love me a good series. Oh and I'm also a matchy matchy girl on her bookshelves. And I'm very careful with my books.. they look like new after I've read them.. heh! I think I have a slight OCD problem

#44 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
        • 609 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Chiquita
          I saw them advertising season 2 on TV but never watched the first season! I may have to find it somewhere if it's this good :)

I think I'll also have to read the series.. I love me a good series. Oh and I'm also a matchy matchy girl on her bookshelves. And I'm very careful with my books.. they look like new after I've read them.. heh! I think I have a slight OCD problem
          It should be available On Demand if you have that. You can catch up on the whole season.

#45 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

I found a website that you can watch every episode on.. Watch True Blood Episodes Free Online
            The quality isn't that great though.

They are also showing repeats on tv on HBO in HD so I'm going to tape the repeats that I can and watch them in order :)

#46 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
            • 582 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:00 PM

20 days until season 2! Yippee!

#47 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
              • 826 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

So FI and i went to Fry's Electronics and saw True Blood season 1 on DVD for $30....he said I could get it....walked it up to the register and then he got a text from the mechanic saying my car was ready and it was going to be $80....$50 more then we thought it was going to be. Needless to say I had it in my hands and it was ripped away from me......stupid BMWs.
                http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
                My Babies
                "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
                http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#48 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
                • 380 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg
                  So FI and i went to Fry's Electronics and saw True Blood season 1 on DVD for $30....he said I could get it....walked it up to the register and then he got a text from the mechanic saying my car was ready and it was going to be $80....$50 more then we thought it was going to be. Needless to say I had it in my hands and it was ripped away from me......stupid BMWs.
                  aw, sorry to hear! do you have on demand?

#49 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:11 AM

i'm going to start watching the first season this week, its on my ondemand again.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#50 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:08 AM

HBO had a director overview on the characters this last weekend...it was pretty cool and it sounds like season 2 is going to be sexier and more evil than ever! Can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users