• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#391 ashley1316

ashley1316
  • 353 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
    Ashley , my colours are orange and choc brown, have already got the guys clothes, choc brown linen shirts and beige linen pants with dark brown leather sandals, we bought them at Old Navy last year. Have not got the girls yet going in October for that but have been looking online forever. I have been thinking about adding a flash of pink in the bouquets. As far as centre pieces I am not doing anything. I will be upgrading my arch on the beach since the standard one at Couples I do not like, it comes with extra flowers so I will be using them on the table. I have been buying like crazy the past month lol. I have my sand ceremony set, started buying stuff for oot bags, have garter, varies printed matter from vista print, pashmina's and looking into personalized golf balls for the guys.

What about you have you picked your colours etc.
    I am being very laid back with my whole colours and extras. just want it the least stressful. i have bought my girls dresses, just cute super ones. i actually got them at aeropostal. they're a blue green colour.
    i havent got my sand cermony stuff yet. where abouts did u buy yours from?

#392 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
    • 2,233 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

ashley1316 - I bought my sand ceremony set from weddingstar.ca. I also got the sand there as well. Choc brown and beige.
      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#393 Oryx

Oryx
      • 727 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
        ashley1316 - I bought my sand ceremony set from weddingstar.ca. I also got the sand there as well. Choc brown and beige.
        Wow, you ladies are way ahead of me! Which sand ceremony did you get, and are you happy with it?

#394 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
        • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:37 AM

I love my sand ceremony set. I also had it engraved. Unity Sand Ceremony Nesting 3 Piece Vase Set - Weddingstar

hope that link works for you

#395 Oryx

Oryx
          • 727 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

Very nice. Thanks for sharing :)

#396 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

Ok 2011 brides, I really really need your help... I have been really inspired today to look for wedding shoes.. the lovely Michelle from the other 2011 bride thread has posted her shoes and they are stunning. (i have posted this on their too)
              I dont know what i want, what i do know is that i want Aqua (or Turquoise as aqua is hard to find in a shoe) I am having a beach ceremony and am wearing the barefoot sandels i made, but really need something for after the ceremony and really am at a dead end... I just dont know what to go for or what style...
              PLEASE PLEASE post your shoes so i can get more inspiration from you guys to give me a few ideas of what i may want? HELP!!!!! I was going to leave the shoe thing til a later date as i thought it would be easy but now im not so sure.....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

#397 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

Ok, never mind Dilema over

Found these on BDW posted by another bride to be called KarenM...

Click the image to open in full size.

xoxo

#398 ashley1316

ashley1316
                • 353 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:10 PM

i'm looking for a sandy ceremony set that has a lid or cork of some sort so when i bring it back home its easier to transfer.....weddingstar is an amazing site, i found my centre pieces on there that i want. amazing magazine/site!!!

#399 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                  • 2,233 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:11 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ashley1316
                    i'm looking for a sandy ceremony set that has a lid or cork of some sort so when i bring it back home its easier to transfer.....weddingstar is an amazing site, i found my centre pieces on there that i want. amazing magazine/site!!!
                    the sand ceremony set I bought from wedding star came with a sponge to stick in after for transportation. I was surprised when I opened the box and saw it stuffed in the vase.

#400 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nicyx
                      Ok, never mind Dilema over

Found these on BDW posted by another bride to be called KarenM...

xoxo
                      WOW love love love the shoes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users