april 2010 RIU

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 montegobay09

• 832 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:59 PM

I'm getting married at Riu Montego Bay so we have the same packages. I chose the free package and decided that if I wanted anything extra I'd just pay for that. Happy Planning!

#22 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

I am also planning a ROR wedding in December 2010. And I am hoping to be able to have the free package but I guess that will depend on how many people will be travelling with us but I am sure i can fill 5 rooms, does your own room count?.
      So by reading thru these posts it looks like we can not book our wedding until feb/march of 2009. I have a certain date that I want so I will be contacting and booking ASAP lol.

Have a great day

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#23 jodi_22n

• 122 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:19 AM

omg so this is where the uk brides are hiding lol

i thought i was the only one for a moment xx
        so as we are mostly 2010 brides how is everyones planning going?
        have you managed to book?

#24 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

Hi Jodi, I am getting married at the riu negril clubhotel 5th March 2010, everything sorted now, dress fitting 6th Jan and only h2b to decide what he is wearing.......but that men for you. 10 booked so far and a few still holding on till after xmas before they book. Paper work sent the beginning of this month. Not long now.........

#25 SarahLynn

• 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

Hi Everyone :)

Im new to the site as well. I am attempting to plan the wedding for January (end) or beginning of February 2012. I would love to get married at RIU Montego Bay in Jamaica. There is so much great information on this website! Thanks so much for everyones input :)

Anywho, if any one has any tips on when to book? Or when to contact the hotel it would be great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users