Photo

april 2010 RIU

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 vicky123

vicky123
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:18 AM

Hi everyone, ive just found this forum via tripadvisor and have got really excited! It's great to find people who have the same questions! We are getting married hopefully April 2010 at RIU ochos rios, when should i start booking? which package is more cost effective bringing about 24 people?

#2 Anna83

Anna83
    • 288 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

I would start booking as soon as possible. We're getting married at the ROR in January, we were able to start booking in April.

I would definately book your wedding date and time asap, as they fill up quickly. Contact the resort to see when you can reserve your time.

Most people go with the free package and purchase upgrades. You don't have to choose a package until you are there for your wedding, so you have plenty of time to decide what you want.

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of info on ROR. It is a very popular choice. Good Luck!

#3 vicky123

vicky123
      • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:27 AM

hi anna thanks for the info! I originally thought it had to be paid up front which i was not happy about. Not long until your married now hope all planning is going wel!

#4 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:30 AM

hey, i'm a 2010 bride too - so i'm sure we'll get to know each other over the next year and a bit!

#5 Kathie

Kathie
          • 2,654 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:34 AM

Hi Vicky. Welcome to the forum.

#6 vicky123

vicky123
            • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
              hey, i'm a 2010 bride too - so i'm sure we'll get to know each other over the next year and a bit!
              Hi Mrs D to be what month are you marring? Ive been to mexico stayed in cancun last year it was excellent! Moon palace looks amazing!

#7 vdambs

vdambs
              • 24 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:59 PM

YEA!!!! Another 2010 bride! I thought maybe I was crazy for getting on here so soon before my wedding! Glade to see I'm not the only one! About booking...I emailed someone at RIU and they told me that if wasn't looking until 2010 (Oct. 2010) I wouldn't be able to book until like April 09. Double check to be sure for yourself...but that's what I got back. Congrats and welcome!!!!

#8 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:48 PM

Hi Vicky, I am also a 2010 BTB and hopeing to marry at riu tropical bay negril. Been to Thompson who advised brochure not out until November and Thomas cook who said Jan/Feb 2009. Also tried riu website but not able to enquire for 2010 wedding packages yet.

#9 Rainfall

Rainfall
                  • 165 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

Hi! Im a 2010 bride too. I contacted a destination planner in the US and she has all my information already for a Jan 2010 wedding. As soon as she can book she will do it for me.

Good Luck!

#10 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
                    • 261 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

Congrats and welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users