Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#481 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:37 PM

I did it religiously for 7 months before the wedding... I've been married over a year and need some motivation to get back into it!

#482 hoyt75

hoyt75
    • 371 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Casey*
      I did it religiously for 7 months before the wedding... I've been married over a year and need some motivation to get back into it!
      DITTO! I need motivation too!

I was doing really good for for a week and half, and then I just fell off the wagon. The first time I did it (level 1) I thought I was going to die on my living room floor and was unbelievably sore for 3 days. Then I figured out that it was because Jillian doesn't really stretch well before or after the work out. I started stretching on my own (I ride horses and have super thick muscles) and didn't haven't had any problems being sore, or feeling like I was going to die.

I just hate "working out". The whole idea sinks. And, I hate the idea of my husband watching me as a sweat like a fat pig.

#483 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
      • 946 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

Lol, that's why I do it in our spare room! lol I make sure to shut the door too so that he can't peek at me!

After being off sick for over a week, I started up again last night! Didn't hurt as much today as I thought I might since I had such a long break.....hoping to keep it up this time!

#484 wendyjd

wendyjd
        • 968 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

I did level 2 after a week + away. Shockingly I was able to do it all except for the last 30 seconds of plank jumping jacks, I just subbed regular ones.

#485 Leigh17

Leigh17
          • 339 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

I just did level 3 for the first time...it's pretty tough!

#486 *Krista*

*Krista*
            • 819 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:38 PM

I actually like level 3 more than level 2! I know it seems strange, but something about the movements in level 3 as opposed to the movements in level 2 make it easier for me.
              July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#487 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
              • 184 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:37 AM

I actually didn't love level 3... I felt like it was too easy so I must not have been doing it right... LOVE!!! level 2 though!! :)

#488 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                • 323 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:19 AM

Hi ladies, this video is peaking my interest. So I need some free weights. How about the cardio part, do I need some kind of treadmill or it is like I will be jumping and jabbing on the spot? I work out 5 days a week, do 45 mins on the elliptical and about 30min of weights...walking lunges with 20 lbs weights, leg extensions on the machine at 130 lbs. Would this video be challenging for me?

#489 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                  • 2,727 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

Good Morning Ladies...so im going to try this video today after work, for the first time...just had a quick question, after how many workouts on level 1 do you know to move up to level 2?? i am somewhat unsure if the video explains this exact thing or not...thanks girls!
                    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                    My Planning Thread

#490 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                    • 946 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

i don't think it's ever explained....at first I thought after 10 days, it would make sense to do level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days....but I found that about 5 days in it didn't seem like a challenge anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users