Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#201 ~Angela~

~Angela~
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

I can't find the DVD anywhere here in Ontario, Canada....ok, not anywhere but around my area! :P I currently have my mom and dad, who are in Florida right now, searching out places there! And somehow I have convinced myself I can't do anything else till I get the 30 Day Shred! So much for motivation!

#202 drtracy

drtracy
    • 436 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
      I can't find the DVD anywhere here in Ontario, Canada....ok, not anywhere but around my area! :P I currently have my mom and dad, who are in Florida right now, searching out places there! And somehow I have convinced myself I can't do anything else till I get the 30 Day Shred! So much for motivation!
      It's super cheap on Amazon right now, if you don't mind a little online shopping. :)

#203 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
      • 336 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

Any other suggestions to mix it up a bit? There are just so many different choices it would be good to know what other people like! I also really kust need to get into shape and tone up I don't have too much to loose.
        Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
        http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
        http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#204 deefalvey

deefalvey
        • 521 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by drtracy
          I use our Wii Fit to weigh myself, this is evil. It says "oof" everytime you step on the scale. And it keeps track of your weight. Seriously, if you go up more than a pound it starts asking a ton of questions as to why you've gained weight. Never want to gain weight again, don't want to piss off the Wii...

I LOVE it!!! I was going to wait and register for the Wii Fit, but I think I am going to break down and buy it now. I might as well have it when I am super motivated to work out, who knows what will happen after the wedding and honeymoon are over!
          Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#205 bumbles

bumbles
          • 574 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:12 AM

Hi ladies, my dvd arrives tomorrow! I'm excited to start the workout program. It's motivating to everyone so pleased with their results! Just over two months away from the big day and it's time to get in shape...

#206 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

I'm going to move on to Level 3 tomorrow morning. Is it weird that I'm really nervous about it? LOL

#207 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
              • 251 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

Hey Ladies

Is this program working for you all? I am the laziest person in the world but i know I don't want to carry this weight for my wedding. I have changed my eating habits but i need to tone and loose some weight. I wanted to know if this was working for you all so far.
                Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

#208 Bridget810

Bridget810
                • 168 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

I just started the program yesterday, and I was going to skip today because my upper-front thighs hurt so bad, but after reading through this thread, I'm going to do it today anyway! I'm definitely subscribing to this thread so I can stay motivated! Thanks girls!!

#209 Bridget810

Bridget810
                  • 168 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

I just started the program yesterday, and I was going to skip today because my upper-front thighs hurt so bad, but after reading through this thread, I'm going to do it today anyway! I'm definitely subscribing to this thread so I can stay motivated! Thanks girls!!

#210 deefalvey

deefalvey
                    • 521 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KEE LAC
                      Hey Ladies

Is this program working for you all? I am the laziest person in the world but i know I don't want to carry this weight for my wedding. I have changed my eating habits but i need to tone and loose some weight. I wanted to know if this was working for you all so far.

It is working and I am happy with the little muscles that are starting to pop out. Whenever I feel to lazy to do it or start putting it off to do something else, I remind myself that it will ONLY take me 20 minutes! Get up and GO!

Good Luck!
                      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users