Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 30 day shred! It kicks my butt! I'm on my 5th day of level 1. It's starting to get a little easier, but I watched level 3 the other day feeling motivated and I don't know if I'll be ready for that ever in life! LOL

I am not doing the 30 day Shred but bought Jillian's Make the Cut book. I have been trying it our slower so I don't over do it but I have seen more muscle in my arms. I tend to bulk up so I need to be careful. I may have to but the 20 min workout for times I can't make it to the gym. I also do Yoga 1-2 times a week.

Ok this may sound like a stupid question but is this DVD appropriate for a pregnant gal? I would tone it down if needed. I am 20 weeks along and still have no pregnant belly and Doc said it's fine to work out if I feel like it...

I don't think I would suggest it for a pregnant girl... It's pretty strenuous. I mean I know you can work out at the same level you worked out at before you were prego, but there is a lot of jumping and strength stuff that might not be great for you... Maybe try a pregnant pilates or yoga video...

I would agree with bobbysgirl. It is pretty strenuous and intense. I would be safe and stick with a video designed for pregnancy. I saw some at future shop when I bought the shred video the other day.