Photo

*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#441 Becksy

Becksy
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

Congratulations to everyone for working so hard.

I want to share my before and after pictures. I may have only lost 8lbs, but with my kickboxing I'm building muscle and shaping my body. I really like how my body is starting to look. I have two more month and I think I can achieve the body I've always wanted.

Before Biggest Loser Season 3 - 150 lbs
    Click the image to open in full size.

Before Biggest Loser Season 4 - 142 lbs

After Biggest Loser Season 4 - 134 lbs

I don't think I will participate in BL5 because I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by that time. However, I may need it after my wedding and two weeks in the Dominican Republic.

Thank you to all the girls for your help and motivation through out BL3 and BL4. I hope we can continue to chat, share our thoughts and keep each other motivated through out the holidays.
    Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#442 yamille

yamille
    • 1,460 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:19 AM

Congrats Christy!! Awesome job

Anne- What a beautiful sig picture!

Becksy- I can totally see more muscle definition. Way to go!

I totally forgot to send my last weight in and that was probably my subconscious just avoiding the no loss feeling. The scale is still the same number but I will say that my trainer measured my BMI again and it has gone from 33 down to 25. He also weighed me but a different scale than I was using for BL and it was down 5 lbs. I don't know what to believe but either way I am in again for the next one. I am at 6 months till the wedding and need to get a little more serious now. Thanks for all the support ladies. Congrats to everyone for sticking with it.

#443 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:03 AM

Congrats Christie!!! I have been waiting for BL4 to end! I was gone out of the country when it started and missed the beginning so I have been kind of just holding off and really working out til BL5 and now I'm soooo bummed that it isn't starting til January. I was really looking forward to the motivation of BL5 over the holidays! Oh well, I would like to say that I'm in for BL5, but i have to start working out and getting in shape, its killing me not to. Although, I know once I start I'll be on a roll, and probably will be at my goal by BL5. If not then i'll be in BL5. You girls are soooo motivating! I also agree that 12 weeks is better than 8 weeks. 8 weeks just isn't quite enough and 12 weeks isn't too long.

#444 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

okay as promised here's my bathing suit pic:
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#445 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:51 PM

Danielle, you look great!
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#446 Kathie

Kathie
            • 2,654 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:04 AM

Morgan I would totally be up for Jan 7th for 12 weeks. Count me in!

Danielle and Becksy - you both look great! Congratulations!

#447 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:17 AM

going to throw this out there ... if anyone wants to continue to send me their weights weekly until BL5 starts up, i can continue to keep track. it won't be part of any competition, but if you find it helpful and motivating i'd happily keep track for you. just a thought!

#448 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  we have talked about jan 7th so it's after the holidays.

does everyone agree on jan 7th? if so we can make it official.
                  Is it possible to get in on BL5? I would love to join in if I could!!!!

#449 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:49 PM

yeah they havent started sign ups yet for bl5 so you can definately join
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#450 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:02 PM

Morgan, did you want to start a BL5 sign up thread, or would you like me to? We can start the sign up process anytime really. I do want to have the agreed upon rules posted upfront so there are no questions. Up to you guys if we do it now, or wait. I just know the holidays will be a little crazy, and maybe it would be better to give people more time this season. I can start taking names and sign-up fees whenever you all want! Will it be $15 again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users