• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#131 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:42 AM

woohoo! i had a great first week ... 5.8 pounds lost even tho i only got to the gym twice! some of that is due to my cycle i'm sure and that initial water-weight loss, but i'll take it! LOL ... and now i've re-lost the weight i lost in BL3, plus a bit!

kicking it into high-gear this week. i told the new owner of the gym that i'm getting married next year so now she's gonna be on my ass like white on rice!

#132 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:54 AM

That's awsome, Lisa! Almost 6 lbs in the first week!

#133 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:54 AM

5 pounds LISA WAY TO GO! That's such a great achievement. Keep it up girls! Anyone using the wii fit to help them out?

#134 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:15 PM

Almost 6 lbs that is a great start!!!! Whoo Hooo!!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#135 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:16 PM

Way to go ladies! I lost 2.6 and am concerned it is a false positive (lol). I'll take it. Hopefully next week will follow the same path. I always get concerned when I have a good first week and then it seems to slow down after that. Keeping my fingers crossed!

#136 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

I have to wait until this evening when I get home... scared to look... lol. Too much alcohol on the weekend, and I don't get to start the gym until tomorrow... should be interesting to see the scale...

#137 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:37 PM

5.8 lbs is amazing!!!! Congrats!!!

#138 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jrodsgirl
                Way to go ladies! I lost 2.6 and am concerned it is a false positive (lol). I'll take it. Hopefully next week will follow the same path. I always get concerned when I have a good first week and then it seems to slow down after that. Keeping my fingers crossed!
                haha "false positive" LMAO! yeah i think i lost 4 or 5 the first week last time and then just kept going up and down up and down, losing and re-losing that same 5. hopefully this time we can all keep it steadily going DOWN!

thanks for all the congrats ladies ... i have a lot more to lose than most of you so trust me i'm not in the lead, 5.8 pounds doesn't equal a large percentage for me!

#139 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                  I lost 4 lbs so I am pretty excited. This week I watched what I ate except for Monday night when my Fi and I drank 3 bottles on wine.
                  4lbs is awesome! Way to go!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mummergirl
                  woohoo! i had a great first week ... 5.8 pounds lost even tho i only got to the gym twice! some of that is due to my cycle i'm sure and that initial water-weight loss, but i'll take it! LOL ... and now i've re-lost the weight i lost in BL3, plus a bit!

kicking it into high-gear this week. i told the new owner of the gym that i'm getting married next year so now she's gonna be on my ass like white on rice!
                  Holy cow, this is a great first week! Keep it up!
                  This is a great loss too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for next week!

So, on another note, I'm thinking about hiring a trainer. I have 3 months until my wedding and I really want some definition in my arms before the big day. I actually used to be a personal trainer many moons ago and still am in contact with one or two that I used to work with. Thinking about picking up the phone for some HELP!
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#140 Becksy

Becksy
                  • 124 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

Congratulations mummergirl, 5.8lbs is fantastic. Way to go jrodsgirl 2.6lbs is a great start. Keep it up girls.

Looks like I need to kick my butt into high gear, I only lost .8 lb. It's not a lot, but it is a loss. As long as I go down every week, I will be proud of myself.
                    Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users