Photo

Jamaica Brides, wheres the HM?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 chickadee024

chickadee024
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:09 AM

I am getting married at the Negril Escape Resort & Spa, and then for the HM we will be staying at the Blue Cave Castle in Negril for 4 nights, then going down to the southwest coast to a place called Taino Cove.

#12 ajanders21

ajanders21
    • 57 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:37 PM

We are hm'ing in the french polynesian islands... specifically tahiti and moorea. We found an amazing deal on travelzoo.com... seriously ladies, if you haven't booked your hm yet... check out travelzoo... and if you don't know, now you know...

#13 Tara

Tara
      • 473 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

Gee, we must be the boring couple. We're getting married and honeymooning at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios.

#14 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:33 AM

Us too...we are staying ROR for two weeks. Some excursions and play time for us :)

#15 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
          • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:27 AM

We are getting married in 46 days .. YAY!!! Nov 5 to the 10th (wedding the 8th) we have everyone with us at Beaches Negril, and then on the 10th when everyone leaves we leave too and are heading over to Couples Swept Away still in Negril and only like 4 reorts down from where we are for the wedding. CSA is very relaxing and low key "romantical" stuff. After almost a week at Beaches and the wedding... we wanted something just like that.."Romantical".. LOL... it's our word to describe since our 6 yr old heard it one day and asked what that ment..

#16 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
            • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:41 AM

We are getting married in 46 days .. YAY!!! Nov 5 to the 10th (wedding the 8th) we have everyone with us at Beaches Negril, and then on the 10th when everyone leaves we leave too and are heading over to Couples Swept Away still in Negril and only like 4 reorts down from where we are for the wedding. CSA is very relaxing and low key "romantical" stuff. After almost a week at Beaches and the wedding... we wanted something just like that.."Romantical".. LOL... it's our word to describe since our 6 yr old heard it one day and asked what that ment..

#17 ajanders21

ajanders21
              • 57 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

Amanda, I almost threw up when I read your post, because I too am getting married on the 8th (in Mo Bay) and seeing 46 days makes me feel sick... I have SO much left to do!! :)

#18 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

We got married at Couples Swept Away and I highly recommend it.

We were there for 8 days and spent time with family so we really didn't have a honeymoon. We are seriously thinking about going back to CSA.

The original plan was to go to Greece for our 1-year, but we'll have to see what happens with the $$$ situation.

#19 steph_held03

steph_held03
                  • 44 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:16 PM

We are getting married at the RIU Negril and then going to Sandals Negril for our honeymoon. We did the ultimate upgrade to one of the pool side suites but we are staying the basic room at the RIU so we can afford it!

#20 m_willis22

m_willis22
                    • 123 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

We are getting married at ROR and then having our HM at Couples Swept Away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users