Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#1961 Milka80

Milka80
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:47 AM

Just want to say that I am really excited about ours Puerto Vallarta wedding soon.

#1962 vollydolly

vollydolly
    • 52 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

yes they are and i actually still have one..hahaha

Originally Posted by star18 

Hey,

Does anyone know the size of the room key cards at Dreams? Are they credit card size?  Thanks :)

#1963 JenRob

JenRob
      • 10 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:01 AM

Hello  to all Dreams brides!!

Its looking like Dream PV is going to be my number one spot for my wedding in either late 2012 or beginning of 2013. I have been emailing with Eleane at the resort and she has been very quick to respond to my questions. Hope everyone else has had same experience.

Probably a dumb question...but I am wondering if tables, chairs, linens are included in the Ultimate Package? It says ceremony set up is included but nothing about reception. Trying to get as close of an estimate of cost as possible for my better half.

Thanks!!!

#1964 SarahBen2011

SarahBen2011
        • 178 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

Congrats Jen!  Yes, tables, chairs and basic white linens are included in all receptions - whether you have a package or not.  You can upgrade to chavari (wooden chairs), add on colored napkins or chair ties, etc for extra $$.

Happy planning!

#1965 mllek1986

mllek1986
          • Site Supporter
          • 182 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

Just wanted to send out a quick shout out to Kerrib - Good luck tomorrow, we'll be thinking of you! I'm sure everything will turn out beautifully!! Can't wait to hear all about it

Originally Posted by kerrib 

13 days until my wedding!!! SO excited and anxious! But now you girls have me guessing my timeline!!!! AHHHH!!!

#1966 mllek1986

mllek1986
            • Site Supporter
            • 182 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

Hey dreamgirls, for any of you that got married and had their reception on the beach in January/February did you find it cold at night? Just wanting to know if I should get a shawl or a bolero. Thanks!

#1967 SarahBen2011

SarahBen2011
              • 178 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:08 PM

Agreed!  Congrats Kerrib - one day to go!!!!!  Have a blast :)

#1968 danasb788

danasb788
                • 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

Hi Girls!  I am Dana...my fiance Rob and I are getting married at Dreams on March 24, 2012!  I have a question for you guys...is anyone using or has anyone used the DJ supplied by Dreams recently?  We would like to have DJ music for our reception however, I have read past posts saying people have not liked him very much?  I asked Fatima for names of DJs in the area for choices, and all she said was that they use an in-house DJ for all of their parties and that he is very good.  Does anyone know anything about the guy?  Is he really any good, or would you recommend looking for an outside vendor for our music? 

#1969 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by mllek1986 

Hey dreamgirls, for any of you that got married and had their reception on the beach in January/February did you find it cold at night? Just wanting to know if I should get a shawl or a bolero. Thanks!

i had pashminas for the ladies and some used it. i was so drunk at the wedding that i didn't notice......................but on other nights, it was definitely chilly enough for something.

#1970 mllek1986

mllek1986
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 182 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hi Dana! Congratulations and welcome to the site!

I have only read bad reviews regarding the DJ that Dreams provides so we decided to hire an outside Dj (DJ Reventon), I have watched a lot of her youtube videos and read her blog, spoke to past clients and read many reviews. everyone seems to love her services so I am very much looking forward to having her as our dj. She is extremetly reasonably priced, will mc your event, play games, teach a dance etc etc. check her out if you're looking for something better than the one Dreams provides.

Kate

Originally Posted by danasb788 

Hi Girls!  I am Dana...my fiance Rob and I are getting married at Dreams on March 24, 2012!  I have a question for you guys...is anyone using or has anyone used the DJ supplied by Dreams recently?  We would like to have DJ music for our reception however, I have read past posts saying people have not liked him very much?  I asked Fatima for names of DJs in the area for choices, and all she said was that they use an in-house DJ for all of their parties and that he is very good.  Does anyone know anything about the guy?  Is he really any good, or would you recommend looking for an outside vendor for our music? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users