Photo

Boudoir Session in San Diego with Leigh!!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:27 AM

HI Ladies,

Leigh and I have been talking and I will be doing a session with her on April 2 in San Diego. I would love it if anyone else would like to join us and make it a fun day like the chicago girls did.
I am available anytime during the day but I know that the Chicago girls did it in the morning.

If you are interested please contact Leigh Miller for more specific information.

leigh@leighmillerphotography.com
Leigh Miller Photography
Leigh Miller Photography

Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

come on you so cal ladies!! this is your chance...the chicago group had such a blast!

jennifer, kash, tasha, natasha, jessalyn...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:05 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    HI Ladies,

Leigh and I have been talking and I will be doing a session with her on April 2 in San Diego. I would love it if anyone else would like to join us and make it a fun day like the chicago girls did.
    I am available anytime during the day but I know that the Chicago girls did it in the morning.

If you are interested please contact Leigh Miller for more specific information.

leigh@leighmillerphotography.com
    Leigh Miller Photography
    Leigh Miller Photography

sounds interesting to me but how much? Sorry to ask

#4 jpkw

jpkw
    • VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:17 AM

Yay! I really want to do this!
      Leigh - I'll email you!!!

I would drive down to SD from LA. Where could we meet in SD and have our session? let's do it!!

There have to be others that want to join!!!? I'm happy to drive down with anyone from LA (I'm in Hermosa).

This is great inspiration to get to the gym for the next 2 weeks!

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:23 AM

I can't speak for Leigh, but here are the details of the Chicago session: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2412 Of course there may be differences because of cost of studio rental, equipment, etc. but it should give you a good idea of what to expect.

#6 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:34 AM

hi everyone - i just thought id post here my reply to jennifers email. that may help some of you decide :)

the session is $350 for an hour - hour and 1/2 session. that includes a $100 print credit and online proofing. a 50% retainer holds your session. that price is good for all sessions through the end of may. after that the sessions will be $500 with a $200 print credit and online proofing for the basic package. june 1 is the kick off date for all my new pricing.

(edited to add) there will be more package options at that time that include things like extended sessions, digital negatives, and albums since a lot of gals are interested in those things :)

#7 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:41 PM

I would love to do this...but low on $$, I hate being a substitute teacher sometimes. Have to save the credit card $$ for saving the date on wedding.
            Erik wouldn't give me the $$ for this either...
            OH Well...Maybe next time.
            andrea

#8 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:43 PM

oh Andrea, I hope you will be able to do it sometime, it would have been so fun to have you there.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:01 PM

yeah, maybe some other time.....
              Hey but I'll see you guys later that night for dinner and you can tell me all about it. You're doing it on the 2nd right?

#10 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:24 AM

Come on ladies-anyone else It can't be just Jen and I who want to do it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users