BM and MOH gifts?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 LisaG

• VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

We're planning a pedi/lunch day, the Saturday before we leave for our trip. I plan on giving them their gifts then.

I'm probably going to give them a monogram canvas tote...and something else that I have no clue what will be. Also giving them the same OOT we give everyone else when they arrive at the hotel.

#12 smille50

• 102 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:18 AM

I got my bridesmaids jewelry and I'm planning on giving it to them the morning of the wedding when we are getting ready.

#13 schmizer

• 213 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

I kinda wanted to have a dinner with just my BM's before the wedding.  Not sure if this is feasible yet.

Otherwise, the morning of.

#14 BeachBridein11

• 610 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:01 AM

We're having 2 people stand on each side.  We're paying for 3 nights/flight for MoH and BM, but only 3 nights for the other two.  Because of this, how "big" of a gift should we be giving to them?  I know the trip itself can be considered enough, but we still feel like we need a token gift.  At the same time, I feel like we need to give something significant 'cause they are still spending lots of money to come to the wedding.  What to do?  What to do??

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#15 rpingree001

• 264 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:41 AM

I'm putting my gifts in the OOT bags - so there is an extra special surprise in it for them when they get to their room.  I bought small Coach purses that have enough room for wallet, camera, and lipsticks and thought it would be perfect for the nights out at the resort.  :0)

#16 shelbs97

• 85 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

We're giving our attendants their gifts the morning of the wedding while we're getting ready in our respective suites....our photographers will be there so they can capture the moment.

Shelby & Justin - Cancun Palace - May 21, 2011

#17 ckntb

• 122 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

I was thinking of jewelry but haven't completely decided.  I think I'll give it to them the morning of as we'll be getting ready together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users