Photo

Post your hair flower here

• Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

#141 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:20 AM

I ordered it off of etsy, sellers name is silver pencils, she does custom orders, so Im sure you could ask her to make that in the color you prefer, she has a lot of great other flowers too, you might see something else you like of hers, you should contact her.

#142 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:57 AM

HELP! I entered silver pencils in the etsy search box and nothing came up. Do you have a link or contact info for her? thanks again! :)

#143 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:21 AM

Here you go

http://www.etsy.com/...eller_usernames

If your doing a search for a seller you have to change the drop down box to sellers instead of handmade

#144 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

Ahhhh so that is how lol I searched for Mikiye in the same search box and she came up so i assumed i could do the same but no lol thanks again.:)

I am going to contact her tomorrow and see if she can put some blue in it for me. I want some peonies in my bouquet but I don't think I will be able to get them. Do you think it will be strange that my hair has a different flower?

#145 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

No, I think it would look fine, I personally dont want mine to match, I dont like things to be overally matchy, I think that flower goes with anything, so what are you planning on doing, are you still using the starfish in the middle?

#146 tris

tris
            • 609 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

beigeflower.jpg

My super feathery beige flower that I made myself :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#147 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
              • 521 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

Oh Tris that is so pretty! I'm making mine too. I just ordered my feathers and will be going this week to get some french veiling.

#148 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:24 PM

I have a starfish themed wedding so i love that added touch to the flower just not sure if I should have the blue at the bottom and the white against the starfish or vice versa. Also my friend lent me her tiara from her wedding as my something borrowed but i am not sure if that will be too much with the flower. And then there is the question of a veil. I never really thought I would wear one but love some of the pics of other brides in them so I am not sure what to do. So indecisive right now lol

1. just the flower

2. tiara and flower

3. tiara and veil with no flower

4. veil with tiara

Oh crap!!!!! too many decisions lol I think I am going to wear my hair pulled over to one side but that is up in the air too. I have naturally culy hair and i am not sure which way would be best in the sun and wind.

Originally Posted by Brandy 

No, I think it would look fine, I personally dont want mine to match, I dont like things to be overally matchy, I think that flower goes with anything, so what are you planning on doing, are you still using the starfish in the middle?

#149 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

I would go flower and veil, and I like the idea of white on top and blue underneath on the flower

#150 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:58 PM

Or if you really want to use your friends Tiara then I would go Tiara and veil and you could always wear the hair flower for the rehearsal/welcome dinner, or you could change out for the reception to the flower and veil or just the flower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users