Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#601 drtracy

drtracy
  • 436 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:38 AM

I don't think 10 is too early either. I think its a good time for a 'break'. Everyone can leave at the same time and those that are tired can go sack out and the party people can continue on to the bar or pub or whatever.

I'm like Yamille, no worries! (Except of course the ones that keep me from sleeping at night, lol)

#602 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hi Ladies

So FI and I got our favors and ordered our OOT bags! w00t some things to check off the list

Favors we got personalized mints from OTC:
      Click the image to open in full size.
      They will say our names plus wedding date

and here are the bags:
      Click the image to open in full size.

not sure if our monogram is too small on the pic but thats what we have on them. Now we just have to fill them ;-)

#603 Ayita

Ayita
      • 861 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:56 AM

haha look at my ticker ! The bride and groom have almost passed the palm trees !! And... in 3 days it will read less than one month remaining ! I'm actually leaving in just 4 weeks and 1 day !

Well yesterday I worked well : finished my vows, finished the ceremony (currently being reviewed by DH) and did the design of the program ! I just need to translate the songs lyrics and English readings into French and add some watermark images in the background !

And DH finished sorting out his music, so now it's my turn to listen to it and add my stuff.

Great ! Next, welcome letter, who's who, scavenger hunt, table numbers, cameras' basket sign (to collect the disposable cameras), and... door hangers ? Do I want to do these door hangers ?

I'm jealous of you guys ! With all my friends being all over the world I have no bachelorette

#604 Mel&B

Mel&B
        • 613 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hartyt509
          I've got no timeline lol
          Well I finally ordered my new dress so don't worry i'll not be walking down the aisle in my skivies lol
          Thank goodness!!! I was getting worried about your lack of dress situation! :)
          I had my final fitting yesterday and sent out all of my pre-wedding stuff today. Table number came in the mail today. The only things I really have left are the welcome brochure and "meet the guests" handout.

My timeline is really extensive, but here is the mini version.

7:00 wedding
          8:15 dinner
          9:00 toast
          first dances
          10:00 fireworks
          10:30 cake
          11:00 dancing all night!

#605 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

oooo fireworks - so fun!!

#606 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
            • 475 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

here are some pics from my bachelorette... :)

http://www.facebook.....09&id=89905977

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
              All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#607 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:36 AM

Lol I had a back up - see what it's like when it comes if it's awful i'll send it back and get the other one altered lol

I finally ordered my place cards and fans for the females last night too lol It stuck right in my throat having to buy one for FMIL tho lol

#608 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

So I got a call from the Hershey bar wrapper people telling me that Hershey's just this week discontinued their 5oz bar, and only carry a 4.4oz bar now. That's fine and all, but they're only going to give me a 5% discount when the bars are 10% less. Is this strange? Do you think I should try to negotiate more or just say screw it and go along? I kinda feel like they should've known about this last week and didn't tell me. Am I getting scammed here?

#609 Ayita

Ayita
                  • 861 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by *Casey*
                    So I got a call from the Hershey bar wrapper people telling me that Hershey's just this week discontinued their 5oz bar, and only carry a 4.4oz bar now. That's fine and all, but they're only going to give me a 5% discount when the bars are 10% less. Is this strange? Do you think I should try to negotiate more or just say screw it and go along? I kinda feel like they should've known about this last week and didn't tell me. Am I getting scammed here?
                    Unfortunately, the smaller items are always more expensive by the lb ! Look at the bottles of water for instance !

#610 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:45 AM

True, and I guess if I look at it from the perspective that I'm paying the same for the personalized wrapper maybe it doesn't matter that much. I could just be over thinking this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users