Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Looking to buy some things... BTW we set a date!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Try looking at Bed Bath and Beyond for paper lanterns. I bought some white ones there and they had some other colors too. Not sure if they still have any tho. (and congrats on setting a date lol)

Or, I just found this site that might work Paper Battery Lanterns Not sure if you're just looking to pick some up from a BDWer instead.
yeah I found them a lot of places online, just didn't know if someone was looking to get rid of any though, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Congrats Shelley for setting a date!! :)
thanks cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShelley View Post
YIPPEE!!!! Finally, I know, I haven't officially told the forum yet smile117.gif lol

We are going down next weekend to look at reception places, so that is the date we chose, I just hope everything else falls into place!!
That is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Maureen View Post
Congrats on setting a date! That is so exciting! There were paper lanterns on sale at Target last time I was there. As for TTD, my sister has the J. Crew beach embossed halter dress in either a size 6 or 8. She wore it for her wedding this past June because she was doing an informal thing. If you're interested I can see if she wants to sell or donate it.

thanks Maureen, I will be off to target later. That would be cool, maybe you have a good picture of it? thanks a lot!