Photo

8/13 Grand Oasis Wedding Review Prepare Yourself!!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Jwygle

Jwygle
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

Hey...
    I'm a little curious if you booked your trip through Sun Seekers vacations in Oak Creek, WI? I'm in the middle of planning my destination wedding at the Grand Oasis Cancun and I'm also using a travel agent from Sun Seekers. I'm getting many of the same responses from our travel agent, such as things like "the wedding coordinators at the grand oasis haven't gotten back to her." I'm really questioning whether she is really making an effort to get some of my questions answered. Our travel agent has also been terrible with returning our guests phone calls and has made many mistakes in the reservations. At this point I'm getting really frustrated. Would you suggest that I attempt to contact the wedding coordinators at the Grand Oasis myself Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

#12 HotTamale

HotTamale
    • 304 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:04 PM

Beautiful pics!

#13 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
      • 1,572 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:25 AM

Sorry for all the bumps along the way, but your pics are beautiful! Loving the blue & white.

#14 BandE2008

BandE2008
        • 228 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

Any word on your photos?

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

Oh no. I'm so sorry it was such a stressful time for you. I am happy that you were able to see the big picture though so not all was lost. But I hope all those that caused the mess got ripped a new asshole. :)

Nonetheless, you looked beautiful and happy. Congrats!
            Happily married since 2008

#16 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

I normally just breeze over reviews from resorts I am not familiar with, and look for key information about each gals day ... but your review I read start to finish. Wow - I can only imagine the stress you felt and I am sure would have cried from it and thrown up too. Man, oh, man. Bottom line, though - you looked gorgeous and I'm glad you were able to see the bright side through it all, b/c we all know that when all is said and done, you saw the man you'd been waiting for as you walked down the aisle. Definitely good words of caution for future brides at your resort.

#17 Kryztan

Kryztan
              • 743 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by foxytv
                I normally just breeze over reviews from resorts I am not familiar with, and look for key information about each gals day ... but your review I read start to finish. Wow - I can only imagine the stress you felt and I am sure would have cried from it and thrown up too. Man, oh, man. Bottom line, though - you looked gorgeous and I'm glad you were able to see the bright side through it all, b/c we all know that when all is said and done, you saw the man you'd been waiting for as you walked down the aisle. Definitely good words of caution for future brides at your resort.
                Honestly I did cry.....Randomly for two weeks after the wedding. I just remember at the wedding dinner I was so pissed, but trying to keep calm I dropped my personalized flute and damn near lost it. Some how I kept myself from having a mental breakdown.

#18 jls62081

jls62081
                • 15 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:52 AM

Hi there I am planning on having a wedding at the Grand Oasis Cancun in May. I just read your review and had some questions. If you could email me that would be great jls62081@yahoo.com.

#19 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:08 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jls62081
                  Hi there I am planning on having a wedding at the Grand Oasis Cancun in May. I just read your review and had some questions. If you could email me that would be great jls62081@yahoo.com.
                  kristen hasnt been on in quite a while, you might try PM'ing her instead, because if she is not subscribed to this thread she wont get a notice that you posted here, not to mention your private email is now posted on a very public forum.

#20 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
                  • 225 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kryztan
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Josh and I at our dinner
                    Our Cake...cute:)
                    My dress from the back:)
                    Our wedding party but no baby
                    The flower girl...
                    Ring bearer and flower girl
                    We kiss heavy:!
                    At least it was gorgeous! the pics are very nice! But i definitely can feel your pain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users