Confused! 4 or 6pm!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 melinda234

• 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:01 PM

So I have the option od 6pm on a thurday (June 27) or that Friday at 4pm?? What one is better I am having such a hard time! My wedding will be at the RIU Palace! Anything will help!

#2 mushkilla

• 47 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:07 PM

Check the sunset chart that has been circulating in this forum. I chose 4pm because the photographer said that the lighting would be optimal. I am getting married in October though - double check for the month of June, or ask your photographer what they recommend. Good luck!

#3 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

If you're getting married in June I would do 6 because the sun won't go down for awhile after that.

#4 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:17 PM

Honestly I would go with the 4 the sun is higher and better opporunity to get in some great pics... but if you are looking for sunset stuff.. then I would go with 6. Check the chart..

#5 bshortzie

• 60 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

I just got married in Cabos at the ned of June. The sunset was around 8:00 so it will still be pretty hot at 4:00. You can start your pictures earlier (before the 6:00 ceremony) if you are worried about light. I started pictures at 6 and everything came out fantastic.

#6 Tracy

• 281 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:08 PM

i'd do the 6pm on a Thursday...

#7 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

Where is this chart?
                Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#8 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

I say 6pm. You should have plenty of light at that time in June and 4pm might be too hot for your guests (and you).

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#9 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:44 AM

the sun is not going to set until almost 8pm so i would do 6pm...at 4pm it is still pretty hot...june 27th is still one of the longer days of they year...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
                  • 74 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

Here is the up-to-date sun chart that people are looking for. I believe you can right click and save the chart to your desktop. If you have a Mac you can drag it to your desktop.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users