• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JENESIS
    Did everyone have to pay the full bill 10 days before the date?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jpkw
    I also had to pay in full (since i booked her less than 10 days out). it makes it easier when you are there (i had to carry cash for most of my other vendors).
    Ya, I was going to say... it almost makes it easier because she's paid and you don't have to worry about it on the day of.
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#52 aimee

aimee
    • 1,662 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
      Hey your wedding is right after mine!! So I booked with Suzanne a few weeks ago and I am skipping the trial run only because the others girls on forum looked so beautiful. Besides I am going to use that money on gift certificates for the BM's. I figure they can either get another service done or use it towards the updo cost. Aren't you getting excited!!!
      Natalie,
      Your wedding is the day right after mine :) I just booked Suzanne today too but I wish I read this thread first. I didn't think it was necessary to do a trial either but I got one anyway...just in case. But I would much rather be hanging out w/ my guests. C'est la vie.

Aimee

#53 jesswins

jesswins
      • 142 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:37 PM

How far in advance do you think I need to book? My FSIL is a hairstylist so I am in the clear however I may need someone to do my bridesmaids and I definitely need someone to do makeup. Did someone say that Dreams did a disappointing job with hair and make up?
        Jess

#54 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:54 AM

I just booked Suzanne's shop for my hair and make-up for my wedding!!! I'm excited because I have another thing to check off my list...I was a little aprehensive about the price...but I really suck at hair and make-up so I feel it's necessary!

I am still undecided on the trial. My gut says no, mostly because I am so simple that no matter what they do to me even if I have a picture I will still be a little uneasy about it, so I don't think a trial will help. Especially with the comment about no two are the same.

#55 A&P08

A&P08
          • 62 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:37 PM

I am getting a trial done because I know I will be so nervous. I am excited that I booked Suzanne Morel too.

#56 Minx1969

Minx1969
            • 28 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

hi all - just got back from my wedding and honeymoon...just wanted to say that Susanne and her team do fabulous work!! I did a trial a few days before and had one of her assistants do my hair and makeup and it was fabulous..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users