*IF YOU CAN'T OPEN THESE, please scroll down the thread. I re-posted them in PDF format* Here are my "rough draft" brochures. Thanks Morgan, and other BDW members for making such beautiful brochures for me to "eye-ball" The "Pre-Mexico" brochure will be sent out to my guests right before the Holidays. The "Welcome to Mexico" brochures will be included in our OOT bags. My WC is looking over them to make sure everything looks ok as well. cheesy.gif Remember, the dotted lines won't be present, and some of the text is "filler text for now." There is a front and back to each brochure. (pg 1 & 2)

pre-mexico-brochure.pub

welcome-to-mexico-brochure.pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davematthews16 View Post
Here are my "rough draft" brochures. Thanks Morgan, and other BDW members for making such beautiful brochures for me to "eye-ball" The "Pre-Mexico" brochure will be sent out to my guests right before the Holidays. The "Welcome to Mexico" brochures will be included in our OOT bags. My WC is looking over them to make sure everything looks ok as well. cheesy.gif Remember, the dotted lines won't be present, and some of the text is "filler text for now." There is a front and back to each brochure. (pg 1 & 2)
The brochures look great - I just might steal your idea.....awesome!!!