Photo

Chocolate Brides: Hair Question

• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#771 Dellnia

Dellnia
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:17 PM

Tennyt, that is simply gorgeous. I'm going to wear a birdcage veil as well. Being that I wear my hair short, I'm going to let my hair grow just a little longer to ensure the birdcage veil stays on my head. But I must say that this look is very chic & elegant! If I wanted hair on my head, I would definitely go with that style.

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

I think I'm going to go with this hair because it will work well with my flower and birdcage veil.  And my Friend is giving me hair clips! What do you guys think?  And how do the hair clips work..she said I can put them in my self

257826.jpg

#772 Less is more

Less is more
    • 154 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:24 PM

I did do the clip ins and they worked perfectly for what i needed.  I wanted it to be natural looking and the resort did a good job making my messy bun!  The hair clips worked also for my TTD too. For my TTD I just did the ponytail which looked good with the wavy indian hair. My sister-in-law suggested to place the clips more on the side of the bun and have them clipped in so the hair flowed into the direction of the bun if that makes sense.  So instead of going horizontal we took the tracks vertically concentrating on the right side being fuller.  So my project worked and hope that helps!  Thanks for the ideas and tips ladies!

IMG_8473.JPG

#773 lisa203

lisa203
      • 681 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

Glad the clips workd out for you, less is more. You look beautiful! Congratulations!

#774 Dellnia

Dellnia
        • 39 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

Beautiful shot! The touch of yellow looks great. :)

Originally Posted by Less is more 

I did do the clip ins and they worked perfectly for what i needed.  I wanted it to be natural looking and the resort did a good job making my messy bun!  The hair clips worked also for my TTD too. For my TTD I just did the ponytail which looked good with the wavy indian hair. My sister-in-law suggested to place the clips more on the side of the bun and have them clipped in so the hair flowed into the direction of the bun if that makes sense.  So instead of going horizontal we took the tracks vertically concentrating on the right side being fuller.  So my project worked and hope that helps!  Thanks for the ideas and tips ladies!

IMG_8473.JPG

#775 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
          • 328 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:13 AM

I think I'm going to buy some hair from Demure Tresses for the big day. They seem nice and the reviews are good. Just have to muster up the cash!

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
            Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#776 eholt

eholt
            • 528 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:53 AM

Chocolate brides, check out our girl Shalon in Essence magazine Bridal Bliss!  I get the email each week and recognize this face this week! 

Go Shalon!

http://photos.essenc...alon_and_darwin

May 19, 2011
              Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
              Montego Bay, Jamaica
              http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#777 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
              • 447 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:20 PM

That's awesome that she got featured! Her hair does look beautiful!

#778 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
                • Site Supporter
                • 131 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

Absolutely beautiful!

#779 mizzrojo

mizzrojo
                  • 27 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

Hey Ladies!

Ahhh so happy I found this forum...this topic has been driving me crazy for awhile.  I'm getting married in less than 3 months and will be getting a FULL sew in (no hair left out).  I'll be getting a test run this weekend so I can see how it turns out because I have never had a FULL sew-in ever...I've done partial. Anywhoo I'm thinking of these styles that will work with a full sew-in.  What do you guys think?  Side Note:  Sorry for the DVR pauses in the pictures.  I keep my eye out on TV shows for possible hair styles :)

photo (4).JPG

photo (3).JPG

hair1.jpg

June 18th, 2011

Montego Bay, Jamaica 

#780 meshagraves

meshagraves
                    • 122 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:45 AM

HEY LADIES!!!! My big day is Dec 17 2011 whoop whoop!!LOL Im on the hunt for a FABULOUS hair doo!!!! here is a link I found on the internet that may be of help for some

http://photos.essenc...es_for_weddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users