Sign in to follow this  
divadivine25

Chocolate Brides: Hair Question

im scared about my hair, I don't wear weaves (they give me anxiety, wierd i know) but I don't want to sweat out my hair especially seeing how we have to get there 3 days before the wedding. I also have no idea how I'm gonna style it. I am wearing a birdcage veil, any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post
im scared about my hair, I don't wear weaves (they give me anxiety, wierd i know) but I don't want to sweat out my hair especially seeing how we have to get there 3 days before the wedding. I also have no idea how I'm gonna style it. I am wearing a birdcage veil, any suggestions?

I think with a birdcage veil it looks best with the hair pulled back in a low bun.

I am going to check out that forum too, because I have never heard of it. MsSmithtobe, I know where you are coming from about wearing weave, cause I don't wear it either. I was thinking about getting some for the wedding because my hair doesn't do the humidity. plus, i want to get in the water and all for my ttd pics and i don't want to worry about my hair for the rest of the trip,ya know?

Quote:
wow who knew the forum was that popular, I think I might go with the low chignon with a side part, and put in a piece to make the bun fuller.
That sounds beautiful to go with a birdcage veil!
Maybe you can even do an intricate chignon to make the bun that much more interesting. You're gunna be a beautiful bride.

Quote:
wow who knew the forum was that popular, I think I might go with the low chignon with a side part, and put in a piece to make the bun fuller.

It's going to look lovely... I had that as one of my styles.....